Temple vs Sequatchie

bigbody1220

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't underestimate Temple at all in this one.

Temple likes everyone to think they're a "pushover" team with just 20 players, but they have some real talent on the team. Some of these guys have been playing together for the last 3 years. They're quick and pass the ball. I think they will hold their own against anyone they play this year.

Close game I'm gonna guess that Temple wins- if all 12 of the kids on that entire football team are healthy and stay that way they are tough- but only having 12 means they need the game to go pretty fast so they better be able to run the ball a little bit or everyone will poop out and sequatchie will take it away at the end.

Ok look temple aint got no business playing Sequatchie and they even know it. one of there own guys or a dad or someone even said shoud temple win? No. So they know they are out of their league steping up a division and playing a team as good as indians. I will admit that temple is to be admired for what they have done in only a couple years and they got some guts to even be playing this game, either that or they are just stupid. But they know, we all know that they don't have a snowballs chance in you know where to even stay close.

Ok look temple aint got no business playing Sequatchie and they even know it. one of there own guys or a dad or someone even said shoud temple win? No.  So they know they are out of their league steping up a division and playing a team as good as indians. I will admit that temple is to be admired for what they have done in only a couple years and they got some guts to even be playing this game, either that or they are just stupid.  But they know, we all know that they don't have a snowballs chance in you know where to even stay close.

825723813[/snapback]

...You mind telling us how you really feel??? ;)

I must say I am really surprised at some of the predictions for this game.

Sequatchie Co. is coming off a big win against a rival team where they didn't really use but a half dozen plays from the playbook and was able to roll up 300+ yards in total offense and 18 first downs against a defense that I would think is as good if not better than what Temple will have they certainly have more depth than what Temple can put on the field.

I just think that the Indians have more athletes than the Crusaders and can rotate more players in & out.

Close game I'm gonna guess that Temple wins- if all 12 of the kids on that entire football team are healthy and stay that way they are tough- but only having 12 means they need the game to go pretty fast so they better be able to run the ball a little bit or everyone will poop out and sequatchie will take it away at the end.

825723735[/snapback]

12s a good #