Webb at Powell

pacjones

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, after what I saw last Friday at the Webb/West game Powell will handle Webb rather easy. West has one of the worst football teams I have seen and Webb by no means dominated them. Webb is not as good as they have been the two previous years, they will struggle this year. Webb will have a hard time stopping Cody Watts, Lee Smith, Jay Courtney, and Brandon Thrower. Not to mention the big D Linemen that will dominate this season John Bruhin. Powell has way too much this year and probably the best all around Quarterback in East TN, I say Powell wins by atleast 17

Powell 35

Webb 7

Well, after what I saw last Friday at the Webb/West game Powell will handle Webb rather easy. West has one of the worst football teams I have seen and Webb by no means dominated them. Webb is not as good as they have been the two previous years, they will struggle this year. Webb will have a hard time stopping Cody Watts, Lee Smith,  Jay Courtney, and Brandon Thrower. Not to mention the big D Linemen that will dominate this season John Bruhin. Powell has way too much this year and probably the best all around Quarterback in East TN, I say  Powell wins by atleast 17

Powell 35

Webb  7

825722533[/snapback]

U have got to be kidding me. Webb is a lot better than they were the last two years and think about how many times webb fumbled when they should have scored friday night or threw an interception. It will be a close one webb 28 powell 24.

Yeah right, the Webb team this year barely beat a TERRIBLE West team. Webb is not that <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=9&k=good%20guys" onmouseover="window.status='good guys'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">good guys</a>, and come Friday night you all will find that out. Powell will just get out early and stay ahead. Powell by 17 or more. Powell= too many weapons

Edited by Watts#1Fan

You are not doing Powell any favors (or Watts) with your arogant posts. Everyone will want to beat the "Great Powell team" and knock the *** out of the Watts kid.

Lighten up, wait till they play some games, and be more humble.

If they can't beat Webb how are they gonna beat Maryville and Central and McCallie? They really have underacheived the last 2 seasons. No team can live up to the expectations when they have fans like you!