Riverdale wins in Ohio

warriordawg31

It doesnt matter where we go we cant get any love rather it is in TN or Ohio well you dont play anybody oh well i guess we will continue to play nobody and kepp going to state and win a few here and there

GO WARRIORS

p.s. i went to smyrna and brentwood last night and i kinda felt like i wasa t a riverdale game i bet brentwood had 15-20 penalties called on them there was a stretch of 7 out of 9 plays with a flag on brentwood

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesnt matter where we go we cant get any love rather it is in TN or Ohio well you dont play anybody oh well i guess we will continue to play nobody and kepp going to state and win a few here and there

GO WARRIORS

p.s. i went to smyrna and brentwood last night and i kinda felt like i wasa t a riverdale game i bet brentwood had 15-20 penalties called on them there was a stretch of 7 out of 9 plays with a flag on brentwood

825729785[/snapback]

Until you schedule Hoover, Burns, MBA, BA, ECS out of Louisiana, and 5 Texas teams, you schedule will be considered inadaquete and all you are is beating up on weaker teams. :P

Congrats to the W thumb arriors on making the state proud (well, at least some of us anyway.)

bballcoach22

Veteran

Post Number: 530

Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 01:07 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just think it's shame that a powerhouse from another state came here and played an average Ohio football team. I hope the fans from Tennessee don't think they beat one of Ohio's best.

If you want to play Ohio's best go to Cincy or Cleveland and then you will be playing with the big boys.

So were they a top team or not?

Either way, good job RHS!

We all know your not an Average program.

Actually most of the fans from Ohio are getting on two whiners from Kilburn. Also from most of their posts they really like Gaston Miller. They are obviously very knowledgeable football fans to recognize and praise talent when they see it.

I don't think this will be the hardest team R'dale will have to face this season. Especially after seeing what Oak Ridge did to Clinton! Teams from Williamson County are doing well also. Now we just have to concentrate and get there. There is still ALOT of football yet to be played in Tennessee! thumb

Thanks for the links.

825729961[/snapback]

No problem!

I post this on one of their sites to have a little fun.

Re: TN Football King over Ohio teams Edit | Reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wonder how often "above average" teams make the DI semifinals in Ohio, like WK did last year?

The backlash from OH is about as I expected...minimizing Riverdale's win. It was a solid win to me.

TN sports board post. Was this wrong? had to be one of the premier match-ups in the nation for this weekend. SPARQ magazine (formerly Student Sports) had Kilbourne ranked No. 15 in the Midwest Region -- Ill., Ind., Iowa, Ky., Mich., Minn., ND and SD, Ohio and Wis. .... Riverdale was ranked No. 16 in the Southeast Region.