Baylor vs. Brentwood Academy

redraider0185

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is going to be a good game and i am telling u no one should take baylor lightley this year

825736559[/snapback]

I understand what you are saying, and I agree. But Baylor is 2-0 against teams that are WEAK! I would question Baylor's motives for playing those first 2 games. Can you tell me why they scheduled 2 below average teams?

I understand what you are saying, and I agree. But Baylor is 2-0 against teams that are WEAK!  I would question Baylor's motives for playing those first 2 games.  Can you tell me why they scheduled 2 below average teams?

825736744[/snapback]

I think we got a good look at Baylor's motivations on the Ohio football boards last week. BaylorBoob's visit to their boards was an embarrassment for the entire state of Tennessee. Baylor seems to have the ultimate case of small-man syndrome...that is if BaylorBoob and USA1 are any indications.

Good luck to Brentood Academy and please take care of these guys.

On the flip side, I think Big John is one of the all-time class guys in football and I'm confident he will get things turned around. I know that he would not have condoned the childishness we witnessed last week.

I understand what you are saying, and I agree. But Baylor is 2-0 against teams that are WEAK!  I would question Baylor's motives for playing those first 2 games.  Can you tell me why they scheduled 2 below average teams?

825736744[/snapback]

Let's see, hmmm. Could the reason be similiar to why UT is starting with UAB, or maybe why USC started with CFU? Just a wild hunch but could be because after the the first two games they have a killer schedule in the Super 7. Could it be the same reason Ooltewah schedules Rhea and Chattanooga Central? Also, might be the reverse reason why none of the reportedly good local public schools (except Tyner) will schedule either Baylor or McCallie. It's so embarrassing getting your head handed to you in front of the home town fans after getting on Coacht and woofing.

I really don't have clue but was just speculating.

Edited by uncfan13