Kingston @ Livingston Academy

wpasi

I realize that region 2 was the only one that fit but still you have to wonder what TSSAA was thinking. It's over 100 miles and a time zone away from Livingston to the Knoxville area. What does everyone think of this new arrangement? I was relived that York Institiute didnt get added to Region 2AA for this same reason. I think in region games LA is going to have a slight advantage at home and slight disadvantage on the road just from the travel. Also Region games for LA are going to probably not make them as much money because I dought lots of people will make the drive.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realize that region 2 was the only one that fit but still you have to wonder what TSSAA was thinking.  It's over 100 miles and a time zone away from Livingston to the Knoxville area.  What does everyone think of this new arrangement?  I was relived that York Institiute didnt get added to Region 2AA for this same reason.  I think in region games LA is going to have a slight advantage at home and slight disadvantage on the road just from the travel.  Also Region games for LA are going to probably not make them as much money because I dought lots of people will make the drive.

825730758[/snapback]

I have heard that LA asked to go east instead of west. Either region would have meant a lot of travel for them.

Well I guess an unofficial means of measuring these teams up would be comparing who they have played.

Kingston beat Harriman 28-0 last week.

Harriman beat Upperman 21-9 in week 0.

Those of you that know of Livingston and that region know that Upperman isn't anything special. However IMO Kingston shutting out an opponent who beat Upperman has to show you that they are no scrubs.

I think that Kingston is better than many are giving them credit for however Livingston is coming off a loss that will have them motivated and they win a tough game. I say 20-13 Livingston Academy.

Well I guess an unofficial means of measuring these teams up would be comparing who they have played.

Kingston beat Harriman 28-0 last week.

Harriman beat Upperman 21-9 in week 0.

Those of you that know of Livingston and that region know that Upperman isn't anything special. However IMO Kingston shutting out an opponent who beat Upperman has to show you that they are no scrubs.

I think that Kingston is better than many are giving them credit for however Livingston is coming off a loss that will have them motivated and they win a tough game. I say 20-13 Livingston Academy.

825731654[/snapback]

It is very unofficial consdeiring you don't even know that Harriman beat Monterey 21-9 insteda of Upperman. :thumb: