Billy Blount vs Soddy

bigducky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Soddy Fans,

Little help with directions ... think I remember ok from two years ago, but reasure me ... I'm gonna take 68 over the dam and on until it dead ends into 27?? Then turn left in direction of Dayton and I know I just keep hauling it for quite a ways then, but I'm kind of foggy on how far and where I turn off.

Could someone lend me a hand?

Hey Soddy Fans,

Little help with directions ... think I remember ok from two years ago, but reasure me ... I'm gonna take 68 over the dam and on until it dead ends into 27??  Then turn left in direction of Dayton and I know I just keep hauling it for quite a ways then, but I'm kind of foggy on how far and where I turn off. 

825734776[/snapback]

How about a :thumb:

Hey Soddy Fans,

Little help with directions ... think I remember ok from two years ago, but reasure me ... I'm gonna take 68 over the dam and on until it dead ends into 27??  Then turn left in direction of Dayton and I know I just keep hauling it for quite a ways then, but I'm kind of foggy on how far and where I turn off. 

825734776[/snapback]

Once you turn left onto Hwy 27 (south), stay on Hwy 27 south toward Chattanooga/Dayton until you come to the Soddy-Daisy/Sequoyah access road exit, turn left at the end of the ramp, the entrance to the school is less than a mile on your right. Have a safe trip. :thumb:

Take I-75 South then merge right onto Hwy 153 Chickamauga Dam exit stay on 153 for approximately 10 miles turn right on Hwy US 27 towards Dayton stay on 27 for about 5 miles and then you should see the Sequoyah Rd exit get of there going toward Soddy Daisy then turn left on Sequoyah Rd and in just about a mile you will see Soddy Daisy High School on your right. Good luck

Here is the address for you to put into mapquest.com

618 Sequoyah Rd

Soddy Daisy, TN 37379-4049

Thanks guys for the directions ... it's all coming back to me now. Look forward to making the trip down and hopefully for a good ballgame.

If Soddy has a good passing game -- which it sounds like -- that could spell trouble for the Gov D. They've looked succeptible to the pass in their first two outings.

It will be a challenge for SD to contain WB's speed. The Gov's have a few burners who---if they turn the corner--can make the big play. Last year, Soddy completely controlled the line of scrimmage. Blount has to get those large behemouths blocked somehow !!!

Thanks guys for the directions ... it's all coming back to me now.  Look forward to making the trip down and hopefully for a good ballgame.

If Soddy has a good passing game -- which it sounds like -- that could spell trouble for the Gov D.  They've looked succeptible to the pass in their first two outings.

It will be a challenge for SD to contain WB's speed.  The Gov's have a few burners who---if they turn the corner--can make the big play.  Last year, Soddy completely controlled the line of scrimmage.  Blount has to get those large behemouths blocked somehow !!!

825735516[/snapback]

You guys might be in trouble if you can't defend the pass because yes, Soddy does have a very good passing game. Two receivers that will play on Saturdays next season, #14 and #2. First year QB (never played FB at any level) that has played pretty good so far. I think your only hope is to get to him early and often. Red Bank had a couple of fast RB's and Soddy's "D" had some problems containing them. Their kicker really struggled in the season opener, but he was not the only problem with their special teams. I also think W. Blount has a slight advantage having played two games and Soddy has only played one. The team that wins is usually the one that makes the fewest mistakes. I predict that will be the case in this game also. I don't have a dog in this hunt, so good luck to both teams. :thumb:

Hey boyz!

I feel I am taking advantage of a young child here, but willieb, it does.  Suzette has heard some rumors and I just wanted to know if there was any truth to them.    Suzette is like her mother, a big football fan, but also like her mother...she gets around!

I just have to be protective of my little girl, I want her dating a nice young man like you willie instead of some of the thugs I dated.  No offense, gov man, rebelsman, starz, vitavol, etc.

I think the only man I had sense enough not to date was fbemeritus.  Thank goodness I didn't make that mistake!

I am leaning more toward the govs, I hope they have a good showing.  Like I said,  Mountaineers will be 3-0 and waiting on my red "rebels" (I hate using that word) in about 10 days.

Love you boyz!

;)

825733821[/snapback]

I don't think we knew each other back then, but I was no thug--maybe a party animal but no thug. Besides I was playing football and chicks just make a guys knees weak!

I think WB will have a tough time on the road like normal. The last time WB beat a good team on the road was at DB back during the play-offs a few years back.

Have they flushed that wing-tee thing yet? If Wall and company can keep it close late they could win, because I do agree it may be a mind thing.

You guys might be in trouble if you can't defend the pass because yes, Soddy does have a very good passing game.  Two receivers that will play on Saturdays next season, #14 and #2.  First year QB (never played FB at any level) that has played pretty good so far.  I think your only hope is to get to him early and often.  Red Bank had a couple of fast RB's and Soddy's "D" had some problems containing them.  Their kicker really struggled in the season opener, but he was not the only problem with their special teams.  I also think W. Blount has a slight advantage having played two games and Soddy has only played one.  The team that wins is usually the one that makes the fewest mistakes.  I predict that will be the case in this game also.  I don't have a dog in this hunt, so good luck to both teams. ;)

825735619[/snapback]

Ya Soddy has a great passing game. Its so good that they lost to Red Bank. Haha what a joke. Soddys qb cant to anything under pressure. If u blitz soddy doesnt score cause the rb is slow and cant run.

And u can run 1000 points on soddy if u run to the outside. Ive seen O-lineman run faster than some of soddys dbs