Billy Blount vs Soddy

bigducky

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Blount yet this year, but unless they had somebody move in their backfield won't compare to Oak Ridge, Ooltewah, D-B, (just 5A teams).  Others Alcoa, Knox Central, etc.    :thumb:

825740910[/snapback]

Not to bring up the whole "40 yd dash" controversy again ... but what RebelRon said is true.

Without anyone "moving in" the foursome of qb Lucas Wall; and rb's Brad Walker, Ronald Osborne, and Aaron Keener could compete with and most likely beat any other high school in the state in a 4 x 100 relay.

NOW BE SURE AND READ WHAT I'M SAYING ... I'm talking about a relay race ... RebelRon was referring to speed and he was correct in his assessment.

As far as their backfield "comparing" to Oak Ridge, Ooltewah, D-B ... in terms of complete, overall football ability ... that remains to be seen. But we will definitely get to see how they stack up against Ooltewah and Oak Ridge.

My nephew coached at William Blount last season. He said that William Blount had 7 guys who could outrun anyone on Maryville's team last year. William Blount has had very good skill players the last few years. What has hurt them the last few years against Maryville,Oak Ridge and the other good teams they have played is they were whipped at the LOS.

Then Who has the fastest backfield in East Tenn.

Then i can prove u wrong.

825740939[/snapback]

Ooltewah has it don’t worry about a relay Brian Marshall which is just a sophomore can beat all four of them without fresh legs and WB's guys running the relay. 10.8 second 100 meters you guys can’t touch this.

Then you have Caldwell, Hydas, Gaston, Woods

FB Clark Gaston laser timed 4.6 40 yards at 6’3 238lbs has signed with South Carolina

RB Dewayne Caldwell enough said

RB Hunter Hydas

QB Zack Woods

Both backfields are extremely fast. I know Brad Walker was clocked in the 100 at 10.8 or below as a sophmore too and hes a Senior now. Im pretty sure he ran his forty yard dash in 4.4 this year and Ronald Osbourne was right there at a low 4.5 and sometimes a high 4.4. The other running back Aaron Keener is a low 4.6 to high 4.5. Thats three guys at about 4.62 and below. Hard to beat.

Ooltewah has it don’t worry about a relay Brian Marshall which is just a sophomore can beat all four of them without fresh legs and WB's guys running the relay. 10.8 second 100 meters you guys can’t touch this.

Then you have Caldwell, Hydas, Gaston, Woods

FB Clark Gaston laser timed 4.6 40 yards at 6’3 238lbs has signed with South Carolina

RB Dewayne Caldwell enough said

RB Hunter Hydas

QB Zack Woods

825741022[/snapback]

Alright we'll play that game. we have a middle line backer that runs a 4.61, weighs 215. takes care of that. brad walker ran a 4.48 in cleats on grass at Wake Forest this summer, contact their coach for info(also benches ahh around 365). . ronald osborne has probably got faster game speed than brad does, and will not be tackled in the open field. aaron keener benches about 315 and run a low 4.5, and brad was running a 10.8 , think a 10.5 was his best mark last year,as a freshman in aau track. so if u want to fuss about a faster backfield its not that close.

You will know who has the faster team after Ooltewah runs circles around you later this season.

825741319[/snapback]

Hey now dont scare me like that .. :D , and nah i didnt say that. we were horrible last year,had the worst sr. class to ever go through a football program. i know personally.. . . but homie dont play that game no more