The Coffee Pot

mjuhb

:rolleyes: hillsboro would sweep the floor with brentwood and cookville plus franklin co is  going to region 3 anyways

825741026[/snapback]

If Tullahoma isn't careful, they will get upset from their pride and big heads. Tullahoma should win, but don't be too confident or you will get upset. As for Hillsboro sweeping the floor with Brentwood, give me a break. Brentwood is pretty doggone good and would embarass Hillsboro and Tullahoma. Don't let your pride out way your view of reality dude.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Tullahoma isn't careful, they will get upset from their pride and big heads. Tullahoma should win, but don't be too confident or you will get upset. As for Hillsboro sweeping the floor with Brentwood, give me a break. Brentwood is pretty doggone good and would embarass Hillsboro and Tullahoma. Don't let your pride out way your view of reality dude.

825741083[/snapback]

:rolleyes: brentwood and cookville don't have the defence that hillsboro nor the the athletes that hillsboro

You don't know that because you haven't seen all three teams play.  Brentwood has one of the best coaches in the state in Ron Crawford and that team would outplay Hillsboro and outcoach them.

825741106[/snapback]

i have entered the twilight zone hillsboro doesn't give up 200+ yards to teams like coffee brentwood is pretty much one dimensional "bruce mccrudy" i know know i was there cass barnes can do the same thing

Pretty much one dimentional? They've rushed for 377 yards in three games, which says that they can run the ball as well. Furthermore, they use more than one person to do it, so defenses can't bear down on one person. McCurdy passes for that many yards because the run opens the game up.

Not to mention their defense held Dickson Co. to less than 100 yards and held Smyrna to 19 yards rushing and 28 total plays compared to 50 total offensive plays for Brentwood. And while Coffee Co. rushed for 221 yards, it took 53 plays to do that! And you have to realize that Brentwood had the backups in for a huge chunk of that yardage.

You really should think before you run your mouth off about things you dont know.

Pretty much one dimentional?  They've rushed for 377 yards in three games, which says that they can run the ball as well. Furthermore, they use more than one person to do it, so defenses can't bear down on one person.  McCurdy passes for that many yards because the run opens the game up. 

Not to mention their defense held Dickson Co. to less than 100 yards and held Smyrna to 19 yards rushing and 28 total plays compared to 50 total offensive plays for Brentwood.  And while Coffee Co. rushed for 221 yards, it took 53 plays to do that! And you have to realize that Brentwood had the backups in for a huge chunk of that yardage.

You really should think before you run your mouth off about things you dont know.

825741129[/snapback]

yeah against 3 teams that won't even make the playoffs 377 isn't that much yards vs very bad defenses and vs teams with combined record of 2-6 OH YEAH I GUESS I DID THINK ABOUT IT

Edited by mjuhb

yeah against 3 teams that won't even make the playoffs 377 isn't that much yards vs very bad defenses and vs teams with combined record of 2-6 OH YEAH I GUESS I DID  THINK ABOUT IT

825741150[/snapback]

I think that Smryna and Coffee both have potential to make it to the playoffs. Coffee's major problem is beating themselves with turnovers, ask anybody. They had the chance to beat Cookeville which i think is 10th in the Tennessean. As long as Coffee doesn't have their average 5 or 6 turnovers a game, they should come out on top of Tullahoma.

I think that Smryna and Coffee both have potential to make it to the playoffs. Coffee's major problem is beating themselves with turnovers, ask anybody. They had the chance to beat Cookeville which i think is 10th in the Tennessean. As long as Coffee doesn't have their average 5 or 6 turnovers a game, they should come out on top of Tullahoma.

825741158[/snapback]

of course coffee has a chance they only have to win 2 games to get in a 6 team region isn't very hard to make the playoffs has for smyrna they will be lucky to win one more game

of course coffee has a chance they only have to win 2 games to get in a 6 team region isn't very hard to make the playoffs has for smyrna they will be lucky to win one more game

825741165[/snapback]

Hillsboro is no where near the team they were 2 and 3 years ago. Brentwood would destroy them, you don't know what your talking about.

Hillsboro is no where near the team they were 2 and 3 years ago. Brentwood would destroy them, you don't know what your talking about.

825741175[/snapback]

no the other teams got better plus hillsboro doesn't have a cup cake schedule like brentwood does

total record of opponents

hillsboro 16-4

brentwood 7-17

Edited by mjuhb