Powell at McCallie

Watts#1Fan

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey watts #1 fan.Have you been reading all this stuff about superior coaching?Your Panthers will find themselves mired up in another fundamental game(see Webb) this friday and the bad news is that this time the opponent is loaded.Wait till you see what these guys think about $$$$$WATTS$$$$$ running around with that ball like a purse.McCallie 42 Powell 16. :D

Hey watts #1 fan.Have you been reading all this stuff about superior coaching?Your Panthers will find themselves mired up in another fundamental game(see Webb) this friday and the bad news is that this time the opponent is loaded.Wait till you see what these guys think about $$$$$WATTS$$$$$ running around with that ball like a purse.McCallie 42 Powell 16. :D

825741296[/snapback]

No dog in this hunt, except Powell is a region foe.

The comment, "Running around with that ball like a purse", was funny! :(:D

No dog in this hunt, except Powell is a region foe. 

The comment,  "Running around with that ball like a purse", was funny!  :lol:  :D

825741373[/snapback]

If powell wins this game its gonna turn a bunch of heads and its gonna make all of yall realize that they are a good team and do have a chance to win alot of games this year, they do have alot of tallent the coaches just havent used it all yet hopefully they will this week agaisnt Mcallie because they are a very good team and are every year this will be the test to see how good the Panthers are really going to be this year. But im still saying Powell wins

Powell 21 or 28

Mcallie 17

If powell wins this game its gonna turn a bunch of heads and its gonna make all of yall realize that they are a good team and do have a chance to win alot of games this year, they do have alot of tallent the coaches just havent used it all yet hopefully they will this week agaisnt Mcallie because they are a very good team and are every year this will be the test to see how good the Panthers are really going to be this year. But im still saying Powell wins

Powell 21 or 28

Mcallie 17

825742180[/snapback]

Powell has no chance, what-so-ever. And that's coming from someone who has watched both the Lenoir City and Webb games as well as their scrimmages this fall at McCallie's camp.

Powell's linemen are big and strong but they're slow and they wear down easily. Lee Smith is the only one of them with any stamina, and his attitude will take him out of the game. Other than Cody Watts and a decent RB (#10), Powell has no backs of any consequence, offensively or defensively. That means McCallie puts up a ton of points because ALL of their backs are amazing.

Tmywhitepine- lol your ignorant. Your comments about Watts are about the dumbest thing Ive heard. Keep talking that smack though, I talked about how bad Powell would beat Webb and it didnt happen. Just watch and see the outcome and then run your mouth. Watts will never play like he did the first week again, I mean he did tie the state record last week 4 throwing TDs and 2 Rushing. Just keep talking the crap. This will be an awesome game. If Powell gets out the gate playing well I think they can win this, but if McCallie scores early and often I dont know. Should be a good game andthe Panthers can play!

Tmywhitepine- lol your ignorant. Your comments about Watts are about the dumbest thing Ive heard. Keep talking that smack though, I talked about how bad Powell would beat Webb and it didnt happen. Just watch and see the outcome and then run your mouth. Watts will never play like he did the first week again, I mean he did tie the state record last week 4 throwing TDs and 2 Rushing. Just keep talking the crap. This will be an awesome game. If Powell gets out the gate playing well I think they can win this, but if McCallie scores early and often I dont know. Should be a good game andthe Panthers can play!

825742337[/snapback]

Here you go with those stats again.Why don't you tell these McCallie guys about your SI top 20 list that $$$$$WATTS$$$$$ is listed on.Powell is going nowhere.They won't beat Central they won't beat Maryville and they can't even compete with McCallie.Have fun at the game if your parents will take you. :o

Here you go with those stats again.Why don't you tell these McCallie guys about your SI top 20 list that $$$$$WATTS$$$$$ is listed on.Powell is going nowhere.They won't beat Central they won't beat Maryville and they can't even compete with McCallie.Have fun at the game if your parents will take you. <_<

825742519[/snapback]

white pine how many td's did u score last week?