Kingston @ Anderson

bleachercoach

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont think tha Ac and rockwood could/should be copared...AC is a much better team...so if you are expecting a rockwood-type of opponent in AC, then youare in for a lon long evening...

825747627[/snapback]

Was not compairing AC to Rockwood just saying if the Kingston O-line plays like they did @ Rockwood they will be able to run the ball on about any team. Hopefully the LA game was a wake up call that won't soon be forgot by the Jackets.

My pick still

Jackets 21

Mav's 17

Kingston lost to Livingston because they got out played, and could not contain Cates he is the best football player I have seen so far this year, I think basically all the teams in this region are pretty much equal with maybe the exception of Catholic and I dont know if they have been tested yet, I dont think AE is as good as usual and although Fulton is 0-3 dont be suprised if they go 7-3 this year. I saw the tape on them and AC and they run up and down the field on them all game. I think Friday will be a good game b/c both teams have good running games, I have to give Kingston O-line the edge but I'm picking AC b/c they are playing at home and everybody knows it is hard to win at A/C especially when the refs are from there.

What do u think happend to kingston at LA. THEY HAD 2 PLAY 2 TEAMS. if u know what i mean...I'm sorry boys but it'll be a hard game whether you are clearly a better team or not when you goto LA. Ac made Kingston their Homecoming! Well i wouldn't have done that. It's gonna be a close 1 but Kingston is playing Good football boys..If they come ready they win by 2 Tds. if not they lose by a field goal or a touchdown.

:lol:

What do u think happend to kingston at LA. THEY HAD 2 PLAY 2 TEAMS. if u know what i mean...I'm sorry boys but it'll be a hard game whether you are clearly a better team or not when you goto LA. Ac made Kingston their Homecoming! Well i wouldn't have done that. It's gonna be a close 1 but Kingston is playing Good football boys..If they come ready they win by 2 Tds. if not they lose by a field goal or a touchdown.

825750627[/snapback]

Yes, LA's first team and then their second team. We wear you down like that! Hope you are not saying Kingston is clearly better than LA. You certainly watched a different game than everyone else! :lol:

I love when we talk about how unfair refs are at a teams home field. More than likely the same refs that called the unbelievable pass interference call last year on AC in the end zone will be that same ones that will be there Friday night. I believe that was a forth down play that gave Kingston the ball 1st and goal. It was a huge difference in the game. So let's not worry about refs.

825750627[/snapback]

For some reason, I don't really believe there was a choice as to who the MAVs would play for homecoming since they only have one remaining HOME game after tomorrow night--SR night versus Scott High.

Kingston lost to Livingston because they got out played, and could not contain Cates he is the best football player I have seen so far this year, I think basically all the teams in this region are pretty much equal with maybe the exception of Catholic and I dont know if they have been tested yet, I dont think AE is as good as usual and although Fulton is 0-3 dont be suprised if they go 7-3 this year. I saw the tape on them and AC and they run up and down the field on them all game. I think Friday will be a good game b/c both teams have good running games, I have to give Kingston O-line the edge but I'm picking AC b/c they are playing at home and everybody knows it is hard to win at A/C especially when the refs are from there.

825749873[/snapback]

Refs: Do you have a short term memory?? I'll never forget that call Larry Bray made last year on Zack Lambert in the end zone on 4th down--that ball was thrown into the stands for goodness sakes.

Refs: Do you have a short term memory?? I'll never forget that call Larry Bray made last year on Zack Lambert in the end zone on 4th down--that ball was thrown into the stands for goodness sakes.

825751118[/snapback]

It is funny you ask that b/c your memory must be short term as well . I will never forget 2 years ago when Kingston ran a reverse to take the lead against AC and the REF called a clip after Josh Wade had already scored. Everybody knew it was a bad call and on film it was horrible. I'm not saying that Kingston will lose b/c of the refs I think it will be a good game b/c of the rivalry it has become, these two teams always play each other hard, I just think AC gets the edge b/c they are playing at home and I know for a fact that sometimes they have hometown refs calling there games.

Kingston 21 AC 17---is gonna be my pick. AC will not give it up easy if Kingston comes to play they will win. It being @ AC and their homecoming makes it much harder than I was guessing; but like I said earlier in the forum MITCH BROWN :angry: and coach Collier will have the defensive side of the game on a lock down....as for coach King's offense we will just have to see as we go. From what I can tell from the way yall talk AC is a strong running football team. No matter which way you twist it these teams hate each other and it will be the cause for some great football. Be ready to GET EM' JACKETS!!!