Farragut 5A vs Powell 4A

rigger101

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Powell will get back in the win block vs. Farragat. Powell my be banged up some but they are a good team. If Watts is forced to use some of the other tools on Powell's team Powell will beat any team in the KFL area except for Maybe Oak Ridge. Yes I know Webb beat them but they may have had an off night that night.

Powell by 14

Im comming to see this game i think it should be good. Farragut has a good defense and we will see if they can contain watts. We will see if the reveizes are up to the task along with the other players to stop the offense. We will see if the farragut linebackers are fast enough to stop watts and not allow him to run all over the field.

I say powell wins in a close one and it should be a good game

I think Powell will get back in the win block vs. Farragat.  Powell my be banged up some but they are a good team.  If Watts is forced to use some of the other tools on Powell's team Powell will beat any team in the KFL area except for Maybe Oak Ridge.  Yes I know Webb beat them but they may have had an off night that night.

Powell by 14

825756074[/snapback]

Are u not sure that webb is just better than powell considering the past 3 years powell must of had an off night on their opening game?

Are u not sure that webb is just better than powell considering the past 3 years powell must of had an off night on their opening game?

825756270[/snapback]

:thumb: That statement is nothing but a shot at Central.

I guess the Bobcats better not even show up next week against Maryville, as in FBE own words, Powell was gonna be the toughest game for the RedRebels in region play.

:angry: WE SHALL SEE

just wondering how that was a shot at central maybe im just not catching the implied meaning i don't know. Powell Maryville and Central are the top three teams in this region any way u cut it (halls is looking pretty good this year could make some ripples.) Powell battled three first half turnovers and was only down by 13 at the break (down by 7 and driving for the tying score late in the half when a maryville db gets a pick six) thats pretty darn good and shows u that when powell is clicking that they can play with anyone. Central will be another very tough test for the rebs and powell and central should be a good game. Three state championship caliber teams in my mind.