Morristown East @ Morristown West

Dippy944

hey im bradley mason ramsey.... i see out of one eye so what?!?!?!?!?! oh u think ur good.... b/c i can see out of just one big one east is going down HARD. we cant stop BIG TROJANS!! true to the game...

Your comments are beyond classless, and a disgrace to to true West high fans. Anyone that would make such comments hiding behind a message board name is either very immature or is a coward.

Edited by Big Daddy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your comments are beyond classless, and a disgrace to to true West high fans. Anyone that would make such comments hiding behind a message board name is either very immature or is a coward.

I agree with Big Daddy. I am a West fan and I really hope you are not. Ramsey is probably the best Quarterback in the IMAC and was good enough last year as a sophomore to hang 44 on West. I really hope that CoachT or one of the moderators kick you off of this site. You are a disgrace. Grow up and get a life.

I hope for a good game Friday.

I agree with Big Daddy. I am a West fan and I really hope you are not. Ramsey is probably the best Quarterback in the IMAC and was good enough last year as a sophomore to hang 44 on West. I really hope that CoachT or one of the moderators kick you off of this site. You are a disgrace. Grow up and get a life.

I hope for a good game Friday.

Cuz, and Big Daddy,

From a Cane fan, well said , and Amen. This type of post is obviously from a thoughtless kid, and totally out of place.

anyone makin fun of brad is stupid. ramsey is a good QB, if you dont believe me, look at the East/Jeff game....I have nothing but respect for him..even though this week i hope we knock him around alot....but ya, he's a great player, and whoever makes fun of him is a disgrace to West, and they're not a true trojan fan..

hey im bradley mason ramsey.... i see out of one eye so what?!?!?!?!?! oh u think ur good.... b/c i can see out of just one big one east is going down HARD. we cant stop BIG TROJANS!! true to the game...

[/quot

i dont know who did this but it wasnt me im sorry. for ever did u need to grow up. this game i belive in my opinion will be a good one if we play to our ability and i think we will and this will be my last post in this post no matter what i dont care if u get on here and make fun of me it dosnt bother me at all. so say what u want to say. none of this bothers me i dont care what anyone says about me. good luck to both teams on friday night.

Wow, atleast someone doesn't like to make excuses....NOT...

WEST WINS.

TROJAN NATIONNN!

My Point is West is not as good as they think they are and also that they would not be nearly as good if they didn't recruit players from the East side

I agree with you. Anything can happen in this rivalry - you can throw the records out the window. But I think West is too strong and wins by 34-20. Good luck to both.

My Point is West is not as good as they think they are and also that they would not be nearly as good if they didn't recruit players from the East side

The 4 players that got hurt last week, will they be able to play this week.

East will need all of those player to have a chance to beat West High. East

got a chance to win( long shot) if Morristown west has a few turnovers.

If the canes can keep the game close until half-time and get a little help from

West we could shock the state with the up-set.

GO CANES BEAT WEST

2 YEARS IN A ROW