Prayers Needed

doodle_bug_1111

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear that!!! Last Tuesday at Red Bank we lost a young lady to a car wreck by the name of Natalie Sitton. She was 17 years old and a junior. She wasn't wearing her seatbelt and was thrown from the car as the car flipped. Our thougths and prayers are with that community. A web page has been created in Natalies memory it is http://www.mem.com/display/Biography.asp?id=1006369

Psalm 34:17 The LORD hears his people when they call to him for help. He rescues them from all their troubles. 18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those who are crushed in spirit.

Father,

It is simply terrifying sometimes that we have to come to You with something like this ... but in that Jesus, we are to rely on You for everything. I come to You now to lift up these two young ladies, Courtney and Cortny ... both children of Yours. Jesus the greatness that is in You, I ask that You heal Cortny of her burns and allow her to be restored to the beauty that is in Your creation. A beautiful child of God. A masterpiece of Your creation.

Jesus, with Courtney, please Father allow Your grace to cover the family of this young lady. Your grace is sufficient. Your love is tremendous. And our faith in You will move mountains. Hold this family close and walking with them where they need a hand held and carrying them when they can't carry themselves.

In both of these, allow the school to heal ... crowning their grief with a Love that will not fade. Sufficient are You for our needs ... I love You Jesus. Let each person in this situation grow closer to You.

In Your Name I Pray .... Amen.

Although I didn't know either one of the girls, a Pioneer alumnus is keeping both families and the student body and faculty at Crockett in my prayers. During my tenure at the school, we went through what was dubbed by the media as a 'Crockett Curse' in which five members of the class of 1995 never had the chance to make it to graduation. That was in my class alone. We had lost others of our student body in the classes before and after mine.

This was a tragic accident that no one should have to go through. To the families, no words I could say could comfort you in this time of sorrow and grief. To the student body, stay strong and remember and think of Courtney the way she was Friday night, happy and beautiful. To the faculty, I hate that you must again set aside your own grief over one of your students and help yet another student body cope with such a tragedy. May God be with all of you.

Again, I will pray for the whole community.

With much love.

Edited by daizee

I just want to let you know that you are in my prayers. When I was in highschool I lost a very dear friend. We have to remember that God has a plan for everyone, we need to live our lives for him. If you trust in him he will see you through this very difficult time. I will be thinking of you this week.