1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

Just some stats to add to #8 Clay Head's resume: He had two throwing TD's (both bombs) he had two rushing TD's and a rushing two pt conversion. On Defense from his safety position he had two ints and about 5 tackles. So now he has 12 TD's to 1 int, i think he may be close to 1,000 yards now. He has 6 rushing TD's and close to 400 yds rushing. He also leads the team in INT'S.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your posts fan360...........and I also agree with you. He is the one of the best in West Tennessee and in the state for that matter. Just look at the stats before you post and disagree......................and please, watch him play a game for once before you make your judgement. He is the best IMO.......

As far as 2A................here we go............"Boo" Weathers, Dustin Lindsey, and/or Brandon Warren. I have seen all three play and one of them will win it hands down..........just my opinion guys..........please don't be a hater...........

Haha well thanks....if Hayes dosen't win it it'll be like Peyton gettin robbed of the Heisman...i mean Drew's numbers are incredible.. no other QB in the state much less 1A have numbers ANYWHERE close....in 2A i agree with ya....Boo Weathers...you gota watch Guy from westview too....his numbers are incredible as well....not too sure about cunningham just because of who he plays for....nothing against gibson co at all but it helps if you play for a westview or a huntingdon...and being only a Sophmore dosen't help the chase very much either....good luck in the years to come tho :thumb:

Edited by fan360

• 2 weeks later...

I believe Philip "Boo" Weathers will take it this year in 2A

In 1A its up for grabs, but hayes has a good chance

I really think that a Huntingdon kid will win it this year, but I'm not sure which one. Boo Weathers is an obvious leader in the running. Chris Donald has got to be up at the top himself. Brandon Snyder is also having a WONDERFUL season and could have a chance! :)

i agree that hayes is a good quarterback but when all you do is throw passes you're gonna get lots of yards and lots of stats. No quarterback will have his stats cause no team throws every single time in a game (except maybe 3 when he ran it himself). That should not be the only reason someone wins mr. football.If you depend on one person that much then why isn't mckenzie beating good teams? If the offense has no problems like one person posted why didn;t McKenzie even score against Huntingdon? People keep saying defense is the problem, or lack of defense. They didn't stop uc from scoring but mckenzie didn't score on offense like uc did or mckenzie would have won the game.

Hayes is an excellent QB...Springer shouldn't even get all-region from what i've seen...Nate Coleman doesn't get the amount of carries most backs do, due to the number of excellent running backs that UC has but he is probably the most talented running back in the state. He averaged over 8 yds a carry going into the Mckenzie game where he ran for almost two hundred on only about 12 carries....

the skogen kid from temple may not win it b/c this is the first year the team has been elgible for a playoff spot- but the kid has got to be a finalist- he has

!!!!!!! 67 rec. 1420+ yrds. 18 tds. in 7 games !!!!!!!

Those are unbelievable numbers- prob- best in state for WRs- he has to be up for it- not a team yet has been able to stop him...