1A and 2A mr football

UC_biggest_fan

Drew Hayes isn't in 2A, but he is a good candidate. I hate that he doesn't have other people on his team to step up, especially the defense. He should definately be a nominee. In 2A, Boo Weathers should be nominated for the back award. His stats aren't the best in 2A, but he also shares the backfield with Chris Donald. Boo showed against Gibson County what he is capable of, and i expect him to have several other big games this year.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he plays for Alcoa. And i believe that Lindsay should be Mr Football 2A for backs and that Warren should be Mr Football 2A for lineman(he is a defensive lineman/tight end which i believe qualifies him for the award)

Yeah it qualifies. He got 2nd in it last year, but he actually should've won it.

also note radio station covering the mckenzie lake co game the other night said drew hayes was now 51st in the nation in all time passing yards for a career WOW thats amazing :thumb:

just think of all the quarterbacks that have EVER played high school football... and being 51st

:thumb:

Wow i didn't know that...that really is amazing

You've got to be out of your mind. Skogan will not be a Mr. Football candidate!

What are you thinking??

Yes, he has lots of yards receiving -- but what has he done for his team??

They've lost 4 games (Sequatchie Co., LV, Whitwell and SP).

Your QB (Smithson) would get consideration for the award before Skogan.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed it or not -- but the couple of games I've seen Skogan play he appeared to me to be a bit lazy and without any intensity. He had some passes where he gave up on the passes thrown to him. He would just stop running or not even try to catch the ball if it wasn't thrown right on his numbers. I also watched a tape of one game where he had a couple of opportunities to intercept a ball and he didn't even make any effort to catch it. His defense is not all that great either.

But anyway, I'm not trying to knock the kid because he does have some talent but from what I've seen he has No Way of getting Mr. Football this year.

It almost appears to me that LoveIt has some kind of connection to the Skogan family.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825785196

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825784252

And NoWay too:

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825785071

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?act=ST&...ost&p=825785068

Just to name a few.

Actually takinit2thehoop you are correct- I do have a connection with the skogen family- I am a temple fan and the skogens go to temple- good call- you are brilliant... In fact- maybe everyone who has ever supported temple is related to the skogens- they do dominate sports at temple, and they have like 50,000 kids and cousins and such- so maybe every temple fan is actually related to the skogens???

and are you really so freakin retarded to ask what skogen has done for his team- ??? 7 games 76 rec 1500+ yards and 20 tds and you ask that ?- do you have a brain?

oh and by the way the last 3 or 4 games- seth has played with a sprained ankle and a slightly seperated shoulder- ( I spoke with his father last week as well as coach beard- and that is how I know that, in case you are wondering)...

Smithson should get recognition he is a great quarterback- maybe he will get more than skogan- I personally think that without seth however, temple is probably defeated... and doesn't rack up 32 points on SP because they would be able to take off the 3 people guarding seth....

you also are retarded for thinking that he "gives up on balls if not thrown to his numbers- ask smithson what he thinks about seth- or maybe you should actually watch some of his one handed catches- and then open your ignorant mouth....

oh yea- and his defense isn't all that great either- robinson had 2 rec. for 11 yrds- yes SP didn't need to throw- but maybe another reason they didn't throw is b/c robinson couldn't get open with seth guarding him- and seth has never played DB in his life- good call though!!!!! (sarcastic)

...and I'm spent...

You've got to be out of your mind. Skogan will not be a Mr. Football candidate!

What are you thinking??

Yes, he has lots of yards receiving -- but what has he done for his team??

They've lost 4 games (Sequatchie Co., LV, Whitwell and SP).

Your QB (Smithson) would get consideration for the award before Skogan.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed it or not -- but the couple of games I've seen Skogan play he appeared to me to be a bit lazy and without any intensity. He had some passes where he gave up on the passes thrown to him. He would just stop running or not even try to catch the ball if it wasn't thrown right on his numbers. I also watched a tape of one game where he had a couple of opportunities to intercept a ball and he didn't even make any effort to catch it. His defense is not all that great either.

But anyway, I'm not trying to knock the kid because he does have some talent but from what I've seen he has No Way of getting Mr. Football this year.

Nope- no connection- I live in Knoxville and just think he is a heck of a player...