Best 5A Wide Receivers

give'emsix

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is like the 100th thread on this topic. Best 5A wide receiver is Revel Coffey

Roll Cats roll

What are you talking about? First of all, Sam Youree is the best. No other receiver forces teams to put a corner and a free safety over one guy. Second of all, this opens up our other amazing receiver, Shane Blizzard. Oakland has the receivers.

Since Oakland won't be in the play-offs, I guess your pick will out-do him. I think Youree has 602 with 29 receptions. So Youree has 9 more catches than Coffey and has close to 300 more yards. So, you do the Math. Plus they only won one game at OHS.I have followed this boy since Central Middle school and he definitely has worked hard to get where he is today. The Wilks boy from Smyrna has 26 catches for 555 yards. So I think he has your boy beat as well. Both are from the same region and will be back next year along with their QB's.

Edited by Fball

You can only compare talent, not numbers.Very few of us ever get to see players all over the state. College recruiters are the best judges of talent. There are so many variables. I will say if OR didn't have such a great running game (Gulmire and others), Coffey (and JJ Wells) would have outstanding numbers. Instead they have to distribute the ball around and watch a good portion of the game from the bench.

This is the case at OR, Riverdale and a few other schools. But, throw the ball to a good reciever while winning big and here come the whiners.

Edited by OR nole

You can only compare talent, not numbers.Very few of us ever get to see players all over the state. College recruiters are the best judges of talent. There are so many variables. I will say if OR didn't have such a great running game (Gulmire and others), Coffey (and JJ Wells) would have outstanding numbers. Instead they have to distribute the ball around and watch a good portion of the game from the bench.

This is the case at OR, Riverdale and a few other schools. But, throw the ball to a good reciever while winning big and here come the whiners.

great quote there OR nole.that stuff u just posted is the truth. Revel Coffey is one of the best receivers though along with J.J. Wells they just dont get the credit for it