Lake County at McKenzie - Oct. 14

BOHICA

If your secondary hasn't been tested this season, why wouldn't Mckenzie throw all over the place and expose your weakness?...Also, how is it an advantage to Lake Co., who according to you has a secondary that hasn't been tested, for Mckenzie to throw?...i see your other reasoning but it doesn't make too much sense...just wondering..

IMO, if they throw it 40 plus they will throw a couple of picks. Their defense is very suspect and IMO they need somewhat of a ground game to keep their defense off of the field. I'm not saying that they cannot hurt LC with the pass but I think they need to keep the LC defense honest. I think this will be a high scoring game and the team with the least amount of turnovers will win.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it unofficial? How many official visits are you allowed to make?

You are allowed five official visits. I do know that Drew enjoyed his visit to UT. As far as the Milan fan is concerned I think that Drew can play on that level in football and baseball. I am looking foward to watching Drew play on Friday night. I don't get a chance to get home to many games so I hope the Rebels will play well against Lake Co.

Edited by vol24

You are allowed five official visits. I do know that Drew enjoyed his visit to UT. As far as the Milan fan is concerned I think that Drew can play on that level in football and baseball. I am looking foward to watching Drew play on Friday night. I don't get a chance to get home to many games so I hope the Rebels will play well against Lake Co.

I thought it was 5. I talked to his Dad Tuesday night and he also said Drew had fun.

Are you a former Rebel?

You keep on thinking that UC is the best.They did beat both LC and Mckenzie.UC has a great team and nobody is arguing that point but there is alot more football to be played and UC is not a lock to go to the boro. There are two seasons in football the regular season and playoff's. Just because you win in the regular season does not mean you will win in the playoff's.Good luck to UC the rest of the year and quit worrying about LC. Just one question for you, how many gold footballs do UC have? Oh, I can answer that NONE.

Very well spoken. I agree totally. Quit worrying about LC and worry more about Bruceton. They are liable to to sneak up on you. Go ahead and think you are unbeatable and kept having the big head. That is when you get beat. That's what happened when you went to Central. UC just overlooked Central and they went in the game thinking they'd have an easy win. Looks like you guys got a big surprise. Go ahead and keep being cocky and having the big head. See how far it gets you! Probably sitting at home listening to the play-offs on the radio.

Very well spoken. I agree totally. Quit worrying about LC and worry more about Bruceton. They are liable to to sneak up on you. Go ahead and think you are unbeatable and kept having the big head. That is when you get beat. That's what happened when you went to Central. UC just overlooked Central and they went in the game thinking they'd have an easy win. Looks like you guys got a big surprise. Go ahead and keep being cocky and having the big head. See how far it gets you! Probably sitting at home listening to the play-offs on the radio.

First of all this is the LC Mckenzie board so lets stay on topic but LC needs to keep UC out of there mouth and worry about there program consider UC phyisically dominated the falcons in all aspects of there game so just worry about your team and as far as the Central game goes UC did'nt over look a good OC team who beat Covington the next week and from what i can remember handled the falcons in a scrimmage pre-season yes LC is 6-1 but they didn't play a nonregion game with a milan or a westview Byhalia Miss. don't make me laugh

First of all this is the LC Mckenzie board so lets stay on topic but LC needs to keep UC out of there mouth and worry about there program consider UC phyisically dominated the falcons in all aspects of there game so just worry about your team and as far as the Central game goes UC did'nt over look a good OC team who beat Covington the next week and from what i can remember handled the falcons in a scrimmage pre-season yes LC is 6-1 but they didn't play a nonregion game with a milan or a westview Byhalia Miss. don't make me laugh

You're coming on and telling everyone to stay on topic but yet you still are bad-mouthing L.C...But that is just the way U.C. fans are ..Practice what you preach..As far as the pre-season game with Cov..yes, they did win...on the scoreboard but Lake Co did score from about 15 yards out and had it called back...But.L.C. looked as good as any team there ,including Dyersburg and Cov....Before I get a lot of replies from Charger and Trojan fans..I didn't say we would win..just that on that night..we looked as good as either of them..

You're coming on and telling everyone to stay on topic but yet you still are bad-mouthing L.C...But that is just the way U.C. fans are ..Practice what you preach..As far as the pre-season game with Cov..yes, they did win...on the scoreboard but Lake Co did score from about 15 yards out and had it called back...But.L.C. looked as good as any team there ,including Dyersburg and Cov....Before I get a lot of replies from Charger and Trojan fans..I didn't say we would win..just that on that night..we looked as good as either of them..

Now back to Lake Co and Mckenzie..Good luck to both teams tonight...Duckman..I will look for you tonight...I will bring you a Falcon shirt if you want..lol..At least most of you Rebel fans are not as cocky as most U.C. fans..I know most people are rooting for their respective teams but U.C. fans act as if they can't be beat..And they are tough and they beat both of us and won the district..So..We really can't say too much unless one of them beats us..I usually go the the State championships every year so I'll be pulling for all of our local teams,if we're not there,even if it's your Rebels,U.C.,J.C.S. or whoever..

Now back to Lake Co and Mckenzie..Good luck to both teams tonight...Duckman..I will look for you tonight...I will bring you a Falcon shirt if you want..lol..At least most of you Rebel fans are not as cocky as most U.C. fans..I know most people are rooting for their respective teams but U.C. fans act as if they can't be beat..And they are tough and they beat both of us and won the district..So..We really can't say too much unless one of them beats us..I usually go the the State championships every year so I'll be pulling for all of our local teams,if we're not there,even if it's your Rebels,U.C.,J.C.S. or whoever..

If you remember where I told lakecountyfalconfan I'd be before the game, come on down for a few minutes before the kickoff. I'll be down by the goalpost on the end opposite the scoreboard about 45 minutes before the game. I'm the 50ish Rebel fan with the long ponytail. Can't miss me. One of a kind.

Hey, that Lake Co. jersey came up a week ago and it's like I said then, I won't wear a LC jersey at the game but, I'll add it to my collection. LOL. I've got several jerseys from around about, here and there. Even have one jersey from a SEC team (I mean a real one not one bought in a fan store, etc.) Long story to type though. Anyway, come on down before the game if you want to and we'll can all BS a little before the seats start filling up.

Hope we all get to see a good 'un tonight and hope also, that both teams come out of it healthy. I guess every town has at least one or two smack talkers but, for the most part, the posters from McKenzie have behaved really well this season. Doubt there will be any worries of Rebel fans acting a fool tonight either. See ya'll there. Good luck.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by duckman38201

Union City, you all have an excellent team and every knows that and respects that but you are not doing yourselves a favor by bad mouthing Lake County it makes your team representation look bad and don't get cocky because thats what happened to Lake County when we played you all and look where it got us , getting beaten thats what and back to the game of lc/mckensie well I am supperstitious and I dont want to my words to come back and haunt me but I hope we play our best and run the ball but goodluck to Lake County falcons!!!!

~`FALCONS`~