Lake County at McKenzie - Oct. 14

BOHICA

well i live in downtown mckenzie and im around drew and his dad alot if that helps ya :thumb:

good luck to my hometown team tonight.... :P

im goin to gc hunt game

Might need a bit more info than that but, pretty sure we know each other!!! :)

I coached baseball for a lot of years (both little league and babe ruth plus some girls softball) and quite a few of those years "against" Glen in Babe Ruth. That was before Drew though. If you tell Glen my handle and what I just told you, he'll know who I am. Remind him he has a print I want and he'll know for sure then. :P

Edited by duckman38201

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it helped not having any interceptions tonight. i think that made a big difference in rebels win compared to last weeks loss. Hey and maybe you need to give your defense a little credit---they stopped lake co. when it mattered the most. And one more thing; where was rebels outstanding running back? Will he play offense anymore?

I can't vouch for anything when it comes to Kegan, im sure he will be back in against South Fulton, I think he's too valuable to be ignored for a long period of time.

Drew had over 500 yards passing.

And yes Milan57, the defense really did good when it really mattered the most. Especially with 0:0 on the clock and Lake goes for a 2 point conversion and I believe we hit them well behind the line of scrimmage.

Edited by BigDMcK

McKenzie---------54

Lake Co.---------53

I've never seen a game like this one before!!!!!! Both teams played their hearts out and both showed a lot of class and sportsmanship. And fittingly enough, the game wasn't over untill AFTER the clock ran out!!!!!!

Both teams should be proud of their efforts on offense tonight. 107 total points is incredible for a game that ended in regulation and didn't use three or four OT periods to get there. Both defenses had their few moments in the sun tonight but, that was the most incredible offensive show I've ever seen.

It was a good 'un. Best of luck in the playoffs LC! Hope the players who were injured tonight are OK. Please let me know how they are doing. Bogan seemed to possibly be the worst of the injuries. Did he re-injure something? I know there was some question as to his status tonight.

lakecountyfalconfan, it was good to meet you tonight. It's a shame that either team had to lose that one! The LC team and fans showed a lot of class and heart tonight. Both teams showed a lot of sportsmanship on the field during the game too! Don't know if my heart could stand another game like that but, I'd risk it in the playoffs if we could both happpen to get to that point. I haven't looked at the brackets to see if it's likely to happen. Man, that was a wild one!!!!!!

Again, all the best of luck to the Falcons the rest of the way (unless we happen to meet again of course!) and hope ya'll players who got injured are all OK. We had a couple of kids who got tweaked a little but, I think they are all gonna be fine. Hayes had a slight injury to his right leg but, seemed to be alright and Rogers (one of our receivers--#2) was a bit beat up but, he caught 2 TD passes after that so I guess he's OK too or tough as a nail.

Later ya'll.

What was Drews stats tonight? At one time he was 16-20 for about 318 yards.

That was roughly his passing stats at the half. I'll guarantee he was over 500 yds. passing tonight. Lake Co. was almost all run and McKenzie was pretty much all pass. Tonight was the most awesome offensive show I've ever seen in football and I've seen a LOT of games!!!

The Rebel defense definitely stepped up in the last part of the 4th quarter and slowed down Lake Co. and made the play of the night stopping the 2 point conversion after time had expired. Anybody who didn't get their $5 worth tonight simply can't be pleased by a football game.

My hat's off to Lake Co.. They were a class act tonight. The teams displayed a ton of sportsmanship, heart and, effort.

"Both teams left it all on the field tonight"-------------I said that!!! :D

Edited by duckman38201

With all the hype about the final result of tonights game, the question still remains to be who will take down Union City. With me being a UC players i dont think we can be beat in this region, or in 1a. With excelent offensive players like Bracey, Coleman, Graham, Mosley, and Wardlow its very easy to put up points. U may question their defense but they are very athletic and quick and they come with it when it counts. So we invite McKenzie or Lake Co. to Union City at anytime during the playoffs, because this thing is going through The Big Purple and Gold Tornadoes. And thats whats up.

With all the hype about the final result of tonights game, the question still remains to be who will take down Union City. With me being a UC players i dont think we can be beat in this region, or in 1a. With excelent offensive players like Bracey, Coleman, Graham, Mosley, and Wardlow its very easy to put up points. U may question their defense but they are very athletic and quick and they come with it when it counts. So we invite McKenzie or Lake Co. to Union City at anytime during the playoffs, because this thing is going through The Big Purple and Gold Tornadoes. And thats whats up.

I seriously doubt you are a player for UC. They have more class than that, their coaches have more class than that, and a good portion of your fans (not all of them of course) have more class than that. Therefore, I take it you are someone just looking to start trouble and an arguement. I suggest you quit making statements that your team might not be able to back up.

I seriously doubt you are a player for UC. They have more class than that, their coaches have more class than that, and a good portion of your fans (not all of them of course) have more class than that. Therefore, I take it you are someone just looking to start trouble and an arguement. I suggest you quit making statements that your team might not be able to back up.

Trust me we will bag the up chip man. When u tell the truth u are showing your class and i just told the truth playa.Sorry if it ticked u off. :D

it helped not having any interceptions tonight. i think that made a big difference in rebels win compared to last weeks loss. Hey and maybe you need to give your defense a little credit---they stopped lake co. when it mattered the most. And one more thing; where was rebels outstanding running back? Will he play offense anymore?

I feel we will be back to business as usual next week most of the time. The offense we have run the past two weeks will put away most class A teams in short order. But, since the playoffs are coming up, we need to try to get more balance. on the other hand what I feel doesn't matter much. It will all come down to what the coaches decide to do. I would like to see us have some running game working against the better teams. But, who knows what will happen the next few weeks. Even I have to admit, I was much impressed with the offensive show I saw tonight.

A ball control passing attack is awesome to watch. Kinda reminds me of the CFL without the wierd motion back running at the line of scrimmage before the snap.

I might mention that the Rebels had a mile of YAC tonight too. I saw a little bit of speed out of our receivers that a lot of us didn't know was there too.

Rebel defense, Ya'll made us proud the last half of the 4 quarter!!! Way to "D up" on that 2 pt. conversion try!!!!!!! :D