tank doesnt believe in oak ridge?

NeylandRuled

Meow,

I never learned to read "between the lines". To spell it out clearly for you, your post makes no sense. Do you speak for the athlethic department? Who is it that we would like to play that we can't afford to play now? Are you speaking of Hendersonville, Gallatin and Oakland? Two of which are 2-6 on the season. Is that why you want to play them? Your original post talked about Maryville being a unworthy 4A opponent. (a warm-up I think you said) It was a joke and obviously not well thought out and unfactual on your part. Reading between the lines are what you must do when people say "you didn't understand me." I think we all understoof the message that you wrote, it was just not based on facts. Anyway, Maryville will be glad to know that you now find them a worthy opponent. Now, maybe we can concentrate on winning 7 more games. Go Cats!

Ole Dad

Ole Dad, if you read some of the earlier posts. I said because of the new region structure put in place by the TSSAA, Oak Ridge had to go to a schedule where they are traveling greater distances just to play region games. To spell it out clearly for you. Oak Ridge can't afford to play the teams it might like to. Do you think Oak Ridge likes the region the TSSAA set up for us to play? THE TSSAA made this call.. Maybe you understand my point now. Okay as for the two year series with these teams I brought up. I should have said they liked playing the Gallatins, Hendersonvilles and Oaklands. I should have said they always played teams outside the area like the... like I said before. you read things way to serioulsy and can't read betwen the lines. I don't think they are ducking Oak Ridge. I think they should play 5 A ball. Where did I say that?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Thing! This post, and I have contributed to it, has gotten way off point. I think it has run its course. Go Tank, keep up the good work!

Ole Dad

Meow,

I never learned to read "between the lines". To spell it out clearly for you, your post makes no sense. Do you speak for the athlethic department? Who is it that we would like to play that we can't afford to play now? Are you speaking of Hendersonville, Gallatin and Oakland? Two of which are 2-6 on the season. Is that why you want to play them? Your original post talked about Maryville being a unworthy 4A opponent. (a warm-up I think you said) It was a joke and obviously not well thought out and unfactual on your part. Reading between the lines are what you must do when people say "you didn't understand me." I think we all understoof the message that you wrote, it was just not based on facts. Anyway, Maryville will be glad to know that you now find them a worthy opponent. Now, maybe we can concentrate on winning 7 more games. Go Cats!

Ole Dad

Dad you are right about this thing getting off topic which ain't all bad. But heres a comment about playing other teams by Oak Ridge. Lussier tried to schedule Cookeville last year but they didn't get it worked in time. Lussier and Quarells have tried for years to get the two teams together during regular season. Maryville has to play the Blount county teams and Oak Ridge playes Clinton and DB which only leaves one friday nite to work out another game. If we can't make that night work do we drop Clinton or DB?

Enuff of this let's close this thread and start another if you all want to continue discussing schedualing games.