Last Four teams standing

pujo

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green man if you would, please put down the glass of green kool aid that you constantly sip from for just a second and face reality. I don't know why you are so biased against MP but whether you like them or not, facts are facts. The fact is with 2 region games remaining for the 05 season MP has owned region 6 for the past 2 seasons. You say MP has one playmaker. Think back a couple of weeks when MP visited your beloved Trojans. I've read time and time again about how fast this Trojan team was and how they would just run off and leave everyone standing. Lets go back to a 4th and goal when the fastest of all the Trojans, #10 in the open field with a for sure touchdown ahead was caught from behind by a FB/LB. Does that play alone not constitute labeling that guy a play maker. Trust me that team has many more playmakers than any one or two. MP beat C'wood at C'wood's place in front of your people by 3 TD's and you say they only have "one" playmaker. If thats the case how does that reflect on your team. Regardless of what happens between MP and CA this region is a two team race and you and the green nation are on the outside looking in. You had a good run a few years back and we had a lousy one. Trust me those days are long over and to dwell on them is a waste of time. Our future is bright so you can get on the train or get off the tracks. If you disagree refer to the last two visits the Tigers have made to your place.

You say MP has one playmaker. Think back a couple of weeks when MP visited your beloved Trojans. I've read time and time again about how fast this Trojan team was and how they would just run off and leave everyone standing. Lets go back to a 4th and goal when the fastest of all the Trojans, #10 in the open field with a for sure touchdown ahead was caught from behind by a FB/LB. Does that play alone not constitute labeling that guy a play maker. Trust me that team has many more playmakers than any one or two. MP beat C'wood at C'wood's place in front of your people by 3 TD's and you say they only have "one" playmaker. If thats the case how does that reflect on your team.

If youll look back at all the posts about the Trojans speed, they all said CHS wasnt fast, and had no speed. They have since proved that to be wrong. Your all mighty powerfull FB/LB tackled Jacob because he was unblocked. WOW he must be the greatest of all time. I still dont believe MP is 3 tds better than Collinwood. I dont care how many "Playmakers" you have.

Youre right I dont like MP and its because of people like you. You know the kind of people that dont go outside just because its raining (fareweathered). I havent forgotten the district tournament from last year (baseball) when your fans were heckling and making fun of our players. I would bet you were one of those HEROES.

As soon as MP gets beat in the play-offs you'll go back to talking about how this years team isnt as good as last years and how they dont have guts and you'll start questioning Smiths integrity, then you'll turn on the other MP faithful before you hide your tail and wait to see how good MP will be next year then provided they look to have another good team, you'll start all over again.

;):lol:

If youll look back at all the posts about the Trojans speed, they all said CHS wasnt fast, and had no speed. They have since proved that to be wrong. Your all mighty powerfull FB/LB tackled Jacob because he was unblocked. WOW he must be the greatest of all time. I still dont believe MP is 3 tds better than Collinwood. I dont care how many "Playmakers" you have.

Youre right I dont like MP and its because of people like you. You know the kind of people that dont go outside just because its raining (fareweathered). I havent forgotten the district tournament from last year (baseball) when your fans were heckling and making fun of our players. I would bet you were one of those HEROES.

As soon as MP gets beat in the play-offs you'll go back to talking about how this years team isnt as good as last years and how they dont have guts and you'll start questioning Smiths integrity, then you'll turn on the other MP faithful before you hide your tail and wait to see how good MP will be next year then provided they look to have another good team, you'll start all over again.

;):lol:

You couldnt be further from the truth if you tried. I stand behind my team and refuse to heckle opposing players, sorry I wasn't at the baseball game you referred to but you and I both know that all schools have supporters that dont represent the majority. (or was that you in the stands that kept challenging the refs to a fight at the mp/collinwood game) I give credit where credit is due but I will not hesitate to call you on your outrageous posts where you try and take away from a talented team. I don't have to wait to see if we'll "look to have a good team" because trust me we will and that can't be good news to a hater like yourself. You guys should be experts at "lack of integrity" by now shouldn't ya. You just keep living in the past if thats where you get your kicks

Edited by mphstigerfan

Friendship and Trousdale will definitely still be standing in the final four.

Coach McNeal took the Commanders to the door of Championship last year now they know how to get there they just have to kick in the door

It would really be great to see FCS and TCHS go at it for all the marbles of course with the Commanders coming out on top if it could happen

Good Luck Commanders

Region 6 is has four teams in the top 15, but none in the top 5. The West teams (JC and UC) and Jo Byrns are better.

Wow where do you get your stats. Go to the home page on CoachT and scroll down under the picks of the week and look at the AP top ten and Prep Perf ratings and you will find the Tigers 3rd in both. Hmmmmmm let me see, I think MP is in Region 6A. I'm not sure could you check on that for me?

Friendship and Trousdale will definitely still be standing in the final four.

Coach McNeal took the Commanders to the door of Championship last year now they know how to get there they just have to kick in the door

It would really be great to see FCS and TCHS go at it for all the marbles of course with the Commanders coming out on top if it could happen

Good Luck Commanders

This is not possible considering they are in the same region, the latest they could possibly meet is Round 3. The Jackets will prevail just as they will next Friday on Homecoming!!!

Trousdale County better bring their A-game for FCS. Please no repeat of the TCHS V. Gordonsville Game. The officiating was horrible. Again, I did not understand some of the penalties that were called. FCS needs to keep in mind the game is on "The Creekbank" and it is a home crowd. Wonder how FCS will like being "The Homecoming Queen"?

Hartsville and Satterfield are a different monster. They teach football a little different there on the creekbank. FCS will need to beware of the "dirty tricks" that always accompany a game that is played in Hartsvegas. It won't be an easy game for either team but I think this is the year that the Commanders take out the yellowjackets in the regular season and then at home in the playoffs third round on their way to the state championship.

Fight Hard Commanders.