Smith County @ Livingston Academy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really doesn't matter for either team. The only thing I can see is that Livingston may not want to get into too much of a war because they have Fulton the next week in a game with playoff implications. I don't see Smith County having a chance though IMO.

Didn't have a chance to pound Westmoreland last night either. ;)

Should be a very interesting game. From what I can tell, SC is improving every single week and LA has kinda reached their peak. You never know which way that oblong ball will bounce or how high school kids will respond to things. Obviously, I believe containing Cates will be the key for SC. If they can and score a few points, they may, just may shock some more people next Friday night.

Even though I think LA is a heavy favorite, it is tempting to think that SC has a chance because bigB76 has said three times this year that so and so is "going to PLUCK the night chickens." Not one time that you said that did that happen. (Gordonsville, Macon, and Westmoreland) Your awful, hope you don't bet on football games.

I know I'm awful and I don't gamble, but you might want to go back and read the red chicken@night chicken thread. I pick the night chickens to win. I don't remember whoo I picked went you played G-ville. You are right though about the Macon Co. prediction. You are the one whoo brought a jacket to that game?

I just don't see sc beating Livingston, LA is just too good this year. I think LA is better than they have been the last few years, and whoever makes it out of our region in the playoffs is going to win state. LA 42 SC 14.

And I can tell u right now, u won't stop cates. And u can't even compare Westmoreland to Livingston seriously.

Edited by shine

I just don't see sc beating Livingston, LA is just too good this year. I think LA is better than they have been the last few years, and whoever makes it out of our region in the playoffs is going to win state. LA 42 SC 14.

And I can tell u right now, u won't stop cates. And u can't even compare Westmoreland to Livingston seriously.

Who compared LA to Westmoreland? One thing about is that LA was probably better than SC the last two years. SC did stop Cates in all 3 of those games. We'll see if they can do it again. I wouldn't wager too much against them. They are improving every game.