Week 10 White House At Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The celebration has begun..........Great victory for this team, their coaches, the fans and the entire community.

I love this group of kids.......they never quit. Pigg....your run late in the fourth on 3rd down was a prime example of this team. This group has been a lot of fun to watch and I think I speak for all the Greenbrier fans when I say....we are all very proud of you.

Let's keep rolling through the playoffs.

To my White House friends....good luck in the playoffs....we will be pulling for you. Let's represent Region 4 in a strong way.

Got back in town just in time to catch the game on Comcast. As usual, my flight home was delayed so I didn't make the game.

In the years (of the streak) the best team didn't necessary win, but this year the best team won. I thought the game was won on the line of scrimmage, as most are.

Congrats to the Blue Devils. The improvement shown from week 1 thru week 10 was substancial.I know everyone wanted the record to be a little better, but you guys played hard and improved every week.

The new season now begins. Here's to our teams making some noise.......

Well done. WH came out strong and scored on their first two possessions but you answered every time and shut them down for the rest of the game. Other than Ladds one bust loose for the big TD, you pretty much held him in check the rest of the night. Hats off the the WH coaching staff. They seemed to have a good game plan to take away several of the things that the Cats have done well with lately. Keeping the Bobcat defense from getting the sacks is no small task but they did well with it.

Enjoy the win and then go back to work on Monday.

This is another of those games that people will be talking about in 20 years to come. Be proud of what you've accomplished not only tonight but for the entire year. Undefeated, outright REGION CHAMPS!

Congrats Bobcats.....I take it as an honor that beating the White House Blue Devils is the equivalent of the Red Sox winning the World Series for you guys.

This was an off year for WH. But, BDP shined thru. It's just that this lack of a balanced attack that has killed us all year has bit us in the butt once again.

Regardless...celebrate, Greenbrier...I am sure a ticker-tape parade is in order, as this is the biggest economic boost in the city of Greenbrier since beer sales were approved. A good ole fashion hoedown is in order. After that, it's off to the Sonics' for some grub.....

Anyway you slice it, losing to one single team for TWENTY-THREE YEARS IN A ROW is flat out ridiculous.......even your most faithful will admit that.

To the Blue Devils...........23-1 against Greenbrier since 1981...Not bad.

Good luck to both Greenbrier and our boys in blue next week............Let's get it started.

Congrats Bobcats.....I take it as an honor that beating the White House Blue Devils is the equivalent of the Red Sox winning the World Series for you guys.

This was an off year for WH. But, BDP shined thru. It's just that this lack of a balanced attack that has killed us all year has bit us in the butt once again.

Regardless...celebrate, Greenbrier...I am sure a ticker-tape parade is in order, as this is the biggest economic boost in the city of Greenbrier since beer sales were approved. A good ole fashion hoedown is in order. After that, it's off to the Sonics' for some grub.....

Anyway you slice it, losing to one single team for TWENTY-THREE YEARS IN A ROW is flat out ridiculous.......even your most faithful will admit that.

Good luck to both Greenbrier and our boys in blue next week............Let's get it started.

Boy, Bigwheel, what happened? It was so easy to be a good sport when you won. My first post could have said so much more but I was trying not to follow suite with some White House posters consistent taunts after a win.

May be 23-1 for White House, but take into consideration that Greenbrier has beaten White House more than any other team in their history too. Time to think of something else to sing about. But thanks for coming over and contributing your $ to our economy. <_<

Looked like to me that an off season is not all WH has. If your players were shoving each other in the huddle after a penalty, there's no telling what kinda slap-down will go on after tonight. A previous post joked about WH infighting. TV land witnessed it firsthand tonight.

As for the last 23 years? I checked the TSSAA website, and only current records are what counts to be Region Champs. Sorry. But have a nice trip to Chattanooga. :blink:

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

The only thing ridiculous is your post. I have much respect for White House and BDP. I played for Greenbrier during that 23 year streak. I had many friends who played for White House and though we lost they never rubbed it in our face. They always showed good sportmanship. BDP is just that Pride. You win with Pride and you loss with Pride. Its a shame that you have to come on here and try to be Mr. Funny Man with your sarcasm. Nobody wants to hear it.

Edited by natester