Week 10 White House At Greenbrier

timbdp

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Bobcats! Wish I could have been there, but was on the road to see family here in South Carolina. However, got frequent phone updates. I was on the edge of my seat the whole ride!

We have only been here for 6 years, but to me this win seems to be as big as the one we had last year over Kingsbury to send us to Murphreesboro. To end the streak with the region title on the line and in a year when not many expected much.....HUGE! You have created your own identity that no one will forget! Keep it going!

Congrats to the Bobcats- You all played a great game.

Keep working together and keep up the good work. Good luck to you.

We enjoyed the trip and loved the "Hot Chocolate"- your community is close just as ours is in White House. Enjoyed those new bleachers!

Big Wheel... there are a lot of us in BDP land who know what you are referring to in your posts. I believe someone called them issues? Either we are thinking it or some are just flat out saying it in the stands.

Keep your heads up Seniors we support you-You started the season off with big dreams. Keep on dreaming. You played a great game. We will follow you where ever you take us in the play-offs and support you. You showed us what BDP is all about last night. We never sat down during that game-

Look out! Here comes the caravan filled with the

White House Blue Devils and their FANS! :lol:

All it takes is one of those type fans to give an entire program a black eye. Maybe Bigwheel should just hop on his bigwheel and ride on back home. From what I've come to see from BDP through the past years, your attitude is not what the Devils take pride in.

and I'll have to add one more thing..........

Was this game not exactly what high school football is all about? Everything from the rivalry, the weather, the fans, the game, etc..... it was just amazing.

All it takes is one of those type fans to give an entire program a black eye. Maybe Bigwheel should just hop on his bigwheel and ride on back home. From what I've come to see from BDP through the past years, your attitude is not what the Devils take pride in.

and I'll have to add one more thing..........

Was this game not exactly what high school football is all about? Everything from the rivalry, the weather, the fans, the game, etc..... it was just amazing.

This is the game I picked to come to last night, even though I could have stayed home to watch it on CSS. What was shown on CSS didn't begin to capture the atmostphere. This place was rocking. Fan comraderie, and spirt to boot on both sides. It was one of those times when you just "had to be there".

Both teams played a hardfought game, but something was in the air that the Bobcats were a team of destiny last night. After Ladd's first long run, they found the answer to keeping him contained. When you consider he had 118 yards and 73 of them were on one run, I'd say that is great defense. He is good, but other than a few runs by Hargrove and West, White House's scoring appears to be riding on the back of Ricky Ladd.

On the other hand, I came to the game thinking the Bobcats had too much momentum going to stop now. From all the things I've heard from coaches of opponents and read in stats, I saw a show from Herndon, Pigg, Dill, Robertson, and Krisle. Their supporting cast deserves an ovation too. They saw what they wanted and they found a way to get it done. I would expect the same from them if they play White House again in Round 2.

Thanks for the hospitality Greenbrier. You made it well worth the trip.

Best of luck to both teams in the playoffs.

Congrats to the Bobcats- You all played a great game.

Keep working together and keep up the good work. Good luck to you.

We enjoyed the trip and loved the "Hot Chocolate"- your community is close just as ours is in White House. Enjoyed those new bleachers!

Big Wheel... there are a lot of us in BDP land who know what you are referring to in your posts. I believe someone called them issues? Either we are thinking it or some are just flat out saying it in the stands.

Keep your heads up Seniors we support you-You started the season off with big dreams. Keep on dreaming. You played a great game. We will follow you where ever you take us in the play-offs and support you. You showed us what BDP is all about last night. We never sat down during that game-

Look out! Here comes the caravan filled with the

White House Blue Devils and their FANS! :unsure:

Thanks Vandyman......

To everyone else, I guess my wounds were still sore last night. Those of you who know me on here KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I have never posted anything like that before. It was posted moreso out of frustration for my team than anything. That's all. My humble apologies....and I mean that.

Let me also say this, you CAN BET 110% that I am going to be rooting for Greenbrier in the playoffs week in and week out on your way to state. You guys deserve it!!!!

To the DEvils, the phrase "BDP" came out of a loss, not a win. We start next week with a clean slate. As far as infighting. That's what a year of frustration brings. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Our freshmen team was 7-0, and our middle school hasn't been beat in 2 years, so I think WH fans have much to look forward to. But for right now, it's onto the road we go. I haven't given up on this team yet.

No problem, Bigwheel. If there's anything we understand it's frustration. I agree with Dandy's comment that the best team hasn't always won, just like I agree that last night the best one did. Greenbrier had the right combination to unshackle that ball and chain last night. If the shoe were on the other foot, WH would have celebrated the same.

Good luck to WH--may see you in a couple of weeks for Round 2. For now it's back to TCB.

Way to go Cats!!!! It was an awesome game. You showed what real heart and character this team has. When I got home last night, I had to stay up and watch the tape of the game. I'm sure I'll watch it many more times in days to come. Celebrate this weekend, and get ready to go back to work on Monday to get ready for Meigs. Believe in your team, and just do it!! Good luck to WH next week. :unsure:

Thanks Vandyman......

To everyone else, I guess my wounds were still sore last night. Those of you who know me on here KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I have never posted anything like that before. It was posted moreso out of frustration for my team than anything. That's all. My humble apologies....and I mean that.

Let me also say this, you CAN BET 110% that I am going to be rooting for Greenbrier in the playoffs week in and week out on your way to state. You guys deserve it!!!!

To the DEvils, the phrase "BDP" came out of a loss, not a win. We start next week with a clean slate. As far as infighting. That's what a year of frustration brings. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Our freshmen team was 7-0, and our middle school hasn't been beat in 2 years, so I think WH fans have much to look forward to. But for right now, it's onto the road we go. I haven't given up on this team yet.

:blink: Your welcome Bigwheel! Our guys were doing their best. Those seniors have played together since grammer school. I'm sure their infighting was from just that FRUSTRATION-

Also, Bigwheel... Glad to see that Greenbrier coaches put their QB that could run the ball back in after moving him to tailback at the beginning of the season. Good move? :thumb: