Coffee County At Warren County

5A football fan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee definitely doesn't play like a 1-8 team. They played better than Lincoln Co. but lost 15-10 due to a few dropped passes and a fumble that was run back for a touchdown. LC had 100+ total rushing yards to Coffee's 200+. They also stayed closer to Cookeville than any other region team (so far, anyway...Franklin Co. may do well).

They've got talent, and the Pioneers will have their hands full dealing with it.

Congrats to Warren Co. for their win over Sequatchie!

Warren County is playing for something bigger than Coffee County. However, CC is backed squarely up against the wall and it will throw everything it has at Warren-OR, CC has basically thrown in the towel and can't wait to turn equipment in next Monday and try their luck at basketball. If that is the scenario, then the Baylor coach was trying to be nice.

neither team can go into this game over confident. Baylors coach said it best about coffee county they don't play like a 1-8 football team what does everyone else think?

;) coffee is only won 1 game and warren struggled last night please explain to me how you come into a ballgame over confident

I did not see CC @ Baylor last night, but I heard a bit of it via internet broadcast. I think if CC plays against Warren like they did in the Lincoln Co. game, they could win it. The Raiders finally showed up in that game, but a turnover (among other things) did them in at the end. If the Raiders come out and play like they did against Cumberland Co., Franklin Co., and Brentwood, they will most likely lose. My bet is that CC wins this one. Depending on which Coffee County Red Raiders team we see next Friday will be the major factor. In my opinion, the Raiders are more of a 6-3 team than 1-8. If they would've had that diverse of a playbook at the beginning of the season, the Raiders would have been a team to fear.

I did not see CC @ Baylor last night, but I heard a bit of it via internet broadcast. I think if CC plays against Warren like they did in the Lincoln Co. game, they could win it. The Raiders finally showed up in that game, but a turnover (among other things) did them in at the end. If the Raiders come out and play like they did against Cumberland Co., Franklin Co., and Brentwood, they will most likely lose. My bet is that CC wins this one. Depending on which Coffee County Red Raiders team we see next Friday will be the major factor. In my opinion, the Raiders are more of a 6-3 team than 1-8. If they would've had that diverse of a playbook at the beginning of the season, the Raiders would have been a team to fear.

:thumb: they have no defense at all

:thumb: they have no defense at all

If you were refering to Warren Co., this doesn't apply. As I have not been to any of their games this year. However, if you were refering to Coffee Co., I would like you to watch the Lincoln Co., Tullahoma, and Shelbyville games. Against Lincoln and T-town the defense were especially strong. IMO their defense is the best and most efficient part of their team right now aside from LeHawkins on occasion. They mostly need to work on their passing game...I think at least.