Trousdale Co. Vs. Red Boiling Spgs.

rockytoptn1

31, normally dressing 25-29 with injuries and stuff

Probably not that many against RBS. Reserves will be in effect. Last week at the FCS game they didnt get any playing time, and as i was walking the sidelines i could see two of the reserves pacing back and forth wanting to play bad, i could see that look in there eyes. They're gonna put it all over RBS, passing and running the ball, pretty much dominating the line of scrimmage like we have all yr. A lot of turnovers for RBS too. I'll say 72-0 even with the reserves.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS has 30 players...There are tons of athletes that are in the school that doesn't play...I can only think of 1 basketball player that plays football and 3 or 4 baseball players that play football...RBS just doesn't get the players to come out and play...Now while I was in school before I graduated do you know the reason why people wouldn't play???...well I was always told that noone played...or that they didn't wanna play for a losing team...We've had people in the crowd yell and scream during the game how bad they are...RBS football players go out and try...they're not the best of players, but they do try there hardest every game...I just hope they end up getting players to come out and play as the years go along...they've had 2 really good jr high seasons in a row going 4-3 last year and 5-1 this year...I believe the 4-3 season was the best they've been since 92'...but none of those jr high players ended playing highschool ball...I hope the jr high players RBS has now sticks w/ it and in a few years they're a good football team...

i played against RBS 6 times in 6 years @ trousdale, the guys i played with played against some of the best talent iv ever seen in the state of tennessee, and most everyone i played with will tell you that the kids that do play for RBS may not be winners on the scoreboard a whole lot, but those guy's have the hearts of lions, its not that hard to go out there and play hard for four qtrs when your the perinnial favorite, but those guys always came hard and never laid down, no matter how one sided the score was, my hat is off to all the kids playing for RBS, you will always have my respect, i cant say i would have stuck with a program with your history, but you guys have and you should be commended for it :D

Just kidding, but......................

thats the only way they could beat ANYBODY.

How many players do they have 12?

it sure takes a big man to cut on the littlest dog in the litter, comments like that are alot like the ones all the FCS people were spitten with their heir of superiority that made all us trousdale people sick of them, come on man dont be that guy, yes this game is a 98% lock but there's no sense in picking on the little guys in the region, you'd look mighty stupid if they upset us(not probable, but none the less possible) they have always played with class and unrivaled grit and we should respect that instead of belittling them

Edited by snoball5278

it sure takes a big man to cut on the littlest dog in the litter, comments like that are alot like the ones all the FCS people were spitten with their heir of superiority that made all us trousdale people sick of them, come on man dont be that guy, yes this game is a 98% lock but there's no sense in picking on the little guys in the region, you'd look mighty stupid if they upset us(not probable, but none the less possible) they have always played with class and unrivaled grit and we should respect that instead of belittling them

Thank you. I couldn't have said it any better.

i played against RBS 6 times in 6 years @ trousdale, the guys i played with played against some of the best talent iv ever seen in the state of tennessee, and most everyone i played with will tell you that the kids that do play for RBS may not be winners on the scoreboard a whole lot, but those guy's have the hearts of lions, its not that hard to go out there and play hard for four qtrs when your the perinnial favorite, but those guys always came hard and never laid down, no matter how one sided the score was, my hat is off to all the kids playing for RBS, you will always have my respect, i cant say i would have stuck with a program with your history, but you guys have and you should be commended for it :o

That my friend is a good post. In region 6A we have Cornersville and Zion. They have had several seasons that were less than spectacular, but those kids never quit. They continue to go at it week after week. Zion only has 18 players this season. You wouldnt know it by watching them play.

Not many players but lots of heart.

Not many wins but lots of ambition.

Hats off to those schools.

:o

Ouch, this one will be ugly. Trousdale Co. could only play 11 guys the entire game (playing both sides of the ball) and probably still post a runaway shutout. No offense to RBS, its just that Trousdale Co. is that good. They must be loving being back in 1A.

Isn't there a Satterfield boy playing for his dad again this year (the youngest one maybe?), cause if there is then that spells automatic state championship right there lol. Correct me if I am wrong on one of his boys playing for him this year. My dad no longer works in Hartsville and I am away at school, so I haven't been keeping up with it really this year.

I know everyone is thinking what are you talking about. RBS upsetting Trousdale is a joke. I believe a lot of people is going to be surprised come this Friday. RBS had been waiting for this game all season. The players are fired up and have confidence they can win this game. The reason RBS has not won a game is because they didn't want to show anyone their weapons until the Trousdale game. Trousdale better be ready for a batte because their going to need to fight hard if they want to win this game. If your thinking about staying home for this one then you will be dissapointed when you hear the score. Get ready for an upset.

Yeah your right!!! I cant believe that is not on the Big Ones contest.....I was going to make up some ground picking the upset! ARE YOU SERIOUS???? But hey you get props for being a great fan. I bet FCS is glad they didnt pull out the weapons for their game!!!

You better close the road down from Trousdale to RBS, because if they can get there they will win, BIG! Even if just 6 players make it to the game, they will win, BIG!

Ouch, this one will be ugly. Trousdale Co. could only play 11 guys the entire game (playing both sides of the ball) and probably still post a runaway shutout. No offense to RBS, its just that Trousdale Co. is that good. They must be loving being back in 1A.

Isn't there a Satterfield boy playing for his dad again this year (the youngest one maybe?), cause if there is then that spells automatic state championship right there lol. Correct me if I am wrong on one of his boys playing for him this year. My dad no longer works in Hartsville and I am away at school, so I haven't been keeping up with it really this year.

Yes, Clint's youngest son, Blake, is on the team and is a major part of the offense, defense, and special teams.

I know everyone is thinking what are you talking about. RBS upsetting Trousdale is a joke. I believe a lot of people is going to be surprised come this Friday. RBS had been waiting for this game all season. The players are fired up and have confidence they can win this game. The reason RBS has not won a game is because they didn't want to show anyone their weapons until the Trousdale game. Trousdale better be ready for a batte because their going to need to fight hard if they want to win this game. If your thinking about staying home for this one then you will be dissapointed when you hear the score. Get ready for an upset.

I think your screen name should have been "Anesthesia" because that is what you are obviously on. :o