Hillwood

hillwoodtopper55

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's amazing that a coach is smart, and hardworking only when he is winning. When he loses a game, he all of sudden becomes dumb, to heck you say. No coach or player goes on the field to lose on purpose, and the coach doesn't have his brain removed during the week. It's a GAME played by kids,---- happens, and the sun comes up the next day win or lose. Teach the kids how to handle either one, love all of them that play this GREAT GAME OF FOOTBALL.

LILAL, I think you were once in metro. Don't be bitter, all counties have thier ways - some good & some bad, some years up and some down, but most coaches care about the GAME and the PLAYERS.

You know it's amazing that a coach is smart, and hardworking only when he is winning. When he loses a game, he all of sudden becomes dumb, to heck you say. No coach or player goes on the field to lose on purpose, and the coach doesn't have his brain removed during the week. It's a GAME played by kids,---- happens, and the sun comes up the next day win or lose. Teach the kids how to handle either one, love all of them that play this GREAT GAME OF FOOTBALL.

LILAL, I think you were once in metro. Don't be bitter, all counties have thier ways - some good & some bad, some years up and some down, but most coaches care about the GAME and the PLAYERS.

Spoken like a man who's been coaching since the dawn of time.

runtheball, what time is the dodge ball game today. lilal you are invited.

I say we tie lilal to a tree before the game starts.

Lilal is just frustrated that he can't coach in Metro so he could prove to us lazy coaches that he would make a difference. I just wish he would let us know how we could do a better job.

Those who can coach do...those who can't go on message boards and talk about the ones who can.

runtheball, what time is the dodge ball game today. lilal you are invited.

Must either be a lack of discipline or a lazy coach to allow kids to do that. :lol:

I guess that means that lilal will ban him from the elite coaching ranks of Sumner County for not being able to control his players. :lol:

Looks like Sumner County might be getting a very SMALL taste of what goes on in Metro. Enjoy lilal. :thumb:

Are you calling me a gripper, or am I just stupid and don't know who you are talking about.

Well, first off...it's griper not gripper (that would be someone who grips something) :thumb:

No...I'm talking about lilal...I know you can coach.

By the way, what's the biggest difference you found between Wilson Co. and Metro bigchief?

Edited by Lifer

Gripper- griper what is the difference, you know where I went to school. How do you know I don't do both. I still want Lilal to tell us where we need to improve. Also, I'll be disappointed if he does not apply for the next opening in Metro.

I heard a reference to cheetoes on here...does the cheetoes reference involve gripping?