State Tournament Contest

TheGreatLineJudge

Congrats CP! But I have to admit, I think this should be more of a Top Ten. Let's let everyone vote on "who" we think should be ranked first, forget about the actual results!!

I resent that comment. All yall who think our Moon Pies aren't the best in the State haven't tasted our Moon Pies yet, have you even seen our Moon Pies? No! In an earlier post you said

Moon Pies are merely an A/AA confectionary with 1/100th the sales as Little Debbie and don't play in any of the big super markets
Are you saying we stink?? Just because we have 1/100th the sales doesn't mean we sell any less! We should be higher ranked than you! I thought you had more class than to put us down like that. You should take a lesson from Bledsoeatthetwinkie and realize that you don't have to be good to be the best, as long as you post it so. Besides- Nabisco, the press, Nashville officials, and Democrats all make sure that Moon Pies get no respect, how can we win? We're unstoppable, that's no fluke, we are the Brentwood of... I mean the Germantown of Chocolate covered graham Marshmellow sandwiches. Yuns just jealous. Moon Pie Nation baby! You know where Moon Pies are bottled don't you? So, there. I thought you had more class than that. Did I say that already? And KyeatsTnPie, how come you always downing our confectionaries? You think you're lady fingers are so much better, have you even won a Betty Crocker cook off before big guy? I think you're overrated ..and jealous ..and weak ..and don't have class like me. To all yall who keep putting down Moon Pies I leave you with a line from the God Father- "Leave the bumper sticker ..take the Moon Pie."

[No offense to everyone I just offended :lol: ] I'm off to the Gob Stopper's Board.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, VballDaddy, for putting me at the top of your poll, but while I know most of the scores, I don't know the game as well as others. I'm sure that ComPassion, Cowboys Up, TGLJ, play4keeps, yourself, and others know more of the finer points of VB. You all have followed the game longer than I have and have seen more game situations. I'm still learning things all the time and I'm glad I had the opportunities to discuss the game with you all.

If I had worked a little harder with my picks, maybe I could have gained the 5 pts. to tie ComPassion. I'll try to do better next year. Thanks to everyone for their support this season and good luck next year.

CP, it's a good thing I went to sleep early last night, because without a lot of sleep - that post would have made no sense to me! But after a good 12 hours...

Those quotes evoked equal emotion in me - how dare they say that Little Debbies are superior to Moon Pies! That post should have been deleted, jeez, do we need new moderators? Judge - were you sleeping on the job or what?

People should just quit talking about it - I mean, the workers work hard to make all confectionaries. Why don't we just let them work without us ruining their lives by complaining about the product of their hard work. This kind of discussion doesn't belong on a... discussion board. It is between the Moon Pie people and Little Debbie. Let them work it out.

CP, you crack me up!

Moon Pies are not in the same league as Swiss Miss Cakes, what stores have you sold in this year? I heard Mallow Cups beat you and we beat them in 3! Not to let the Cat out of the bag but Ding Dongs are truly my fave.

I thought you had more class than that, why you always Catuballin our Moon Pies? We came in 5th in the Lamar County Piggly Wiggly Snack Isle Taste Off, we woulda won'd it if the ref hadn't of had favoritism towards Harriet Jo's Honey Buns ...and we had to travel ..and they seeded us in the same pool as Club Crackers,and we don't rely on club anything!! So, my Assumption is that Moon Pies are #1 in the state! show some....

..and touche, Cowboy B)

I thought you had more class than that, why you always Catuballin our Moon Pies? We came in 5th in the Lamar County Piggly Wiggly Snack Isle Taste Off, we woulda won'd it if the ref hadn't of had favoritism towards Harriet Jo's Honey Buns ...and we had to travel ..and they seeded us in the same pool as Club Crackers,and we don't rely on club anything!! So, my Assumption is that Moon Pies are #1 in the state! show some....

..and touche, Cowboy :D

Now that is funny!!! :P

By the way GLJ, I noticed you changed your "signature" - MOON PIE NATION! I just hope your bias doesn't influence future posts that you might consider deleting :D In fact, I think it's already working because I just got a "flood control" message or maybe that was in reference to the conversations taking place on "The Top Ten" string!!

Edited by VballDaddy78

By the way GLJ, I noticed you changed your "signature" - MOON PIE NATION! I just hope your bias doesn't influence future posts that you might consider deleting :blink: In fact, I think it's already working because I just got a "flood control" message or maybe that was in reference to the conversations taking place on "The Top Ten" string!!

Nah. It's just to remind me of that whole slew of posts using Moon Pie in place of the schools that we all usually talk about. The phrase 'Moon Pie Nation' was just icing on the cake, so I keep that as a reminder to not be so serious all the time.

CP knows his posts are always on the chopping block :blink:

Announcements