Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see someone make a post on this board that has seen, not only LA, but Carter play too. YES, Carter played in a weaker region. NO, you cannot go 9-1 without some level of ability. As a Carter fan, I am not going to make a pick on this game. For all I know LA is a 5-5 team. The fans will show up, the student section will be in full force(unlike the Fulton game), and the football team will show up. Win or lose, we are Carter fans. Go get em Friday night boys. GO HORNETS.

carter has had a great year going 9 and 1 this season.although carter was in a weak region a win is a win i seen them play fulton and was disapointed in how some of the so called carter supporters if you could call them that left very unhappy and bad mouthed their hornets they have a great passing attack but they haven't set it up properly with their awesome running game on the other hand although livingston plays in the toughest region in 3a their team was little i seen them play fulton too but they have heart and strength as someone eluded too before on here they should have been better than 5 and 5 and from what i seen i blame the coaches every play they hollored for penalties on fulton they didn't seem to correct and change when fulton did they have a great quarterback but all he does is hand off they need to air it out more so with that said i think livingston despite the coaches should win fairly easily although i must say this i doubt if livingston has seen a passing attack like carters and if carter does air it out all game then well livingston could be in trouble.livingston 29 to 14

You may be on to something WOW but you first have to stop LA's ball control ( or a Cates 70 yrd scamper ) Offense.

LA needs to get tougher on the Defensive side of the ball. You guys let Fulton intimidate you. We had them on the ropes but let them get away. But they are the State Champs until somebody knocks them off.

Get after Carter like you did Fulton and play 4 hard quarters and you can advance to the next round. Good Luck 2 both teams and hope no one gets hurt.

WELL I HAVE SEEN CARTER PLAY PLENTY AND HAVE WATCHED LA ON FILM VS ANDERSON CO.AND FULTON.THIS IS A GAME OF 2 ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STYLES LA CONTROLS THE BALL AND THE CLOCK WHILE CARTER IS MORE OF QUICK STRIKE BIG PLAY TEAM.THE WAY I SEE THIS GAME IS WHO PLAYS THE BEST ON D WILL WIN.THE DEFENSE OF LA IS VERY AGGRESSIVE WHICH MAY ULTIMATELY COST THEM.WHILE CARTER MUST FIND A WAY TO GET LA OFFENSE OFF THE FIELD.LA LOOKS TO HAVE THE EDGE IN THE TRENCHES WHILE CARTER HAS MORE SPEED AND ATHLETES.I THINK IS PRACTICALLY A TOSS UP BUT CARTER WILL MAKE A BIG PLAY AT THE END.

CARTER 21

LA 14

WELL I HAVE SEEN CARTER PLAY PLENTY AND HAVE WATCHED LA ON FILM VS ANDERSON CO.AND FULTON.THIS IS A GAME OF 2 ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STYLES LA CONTROLS THE BALL AND THE CLOCK WHILE CARTER IS MORE OF QUICK STRIKE BIG PLAY TEAM.THE WAY I SEE THIS GAME IS WHO PLAYS THE BEST ON D WILL WIN.THE DEFENSE OF LA IS VERY AGGRESSIVE WHICH MAY ULTIMATELY COST THEM.WHILE CARTER MUST FIND A WAY TO GET LA OFFENSE OFF THE FIELD.LA LOOKS TO HAVE THE EDGE IN THE TRENCHES WHILE CARTER HAS MORE SPEED AND ATHLETES.I THINK IS PRACTICALLY A TOSS UP BUT CARTER WILL MAKE A BIG PLAY AT THE END.

CARTER 21

LA 14

Well, I am not going to tell you anything about Carter because I haven't even seen them play on film. But, I will tell you that if Carter don't account for all three backs for LA, they will think "control the clock." They will be standing in the endzone on a "quick strike big play!" Also, to have better athletes than the aforementioned backs, is saying alot. I want to see this for myself. But thanks for the observation!

I have gotten to watch both teams play and these are two different football teams. Carter showed some signs of life and then took some shots from Fulton and seemed to rolled over and played dead in the second half. LA is a very physical team and has the ability to control the clock as well as strike for big plays. They have a very athletic QB who can make some things happen. I dont see Carter getting past this game......LA by 10