Livingston Academy (5-5) Vs. Carter (9-1)

The General

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have seen both teams play and the livingston cannot compete with carter

LA 7

Carter 35

What game did you see LA play? It must have been against York and you must have left at halftime!! Or maybe the first Q against Smith County. LA has hung with everyone they have played and that's not gonna change tomorrow night!! We competed with Fulton---did Carter??? LA-28 Carter-26 GO BIG BLUE!!!

I would love to see someone make a post on this board that has seen, not only LA, but Carter play too. YES, Carter played in a weaker region. NO, you cannot go 9-1 without some level of ability. As a Carter fan, I am not going to make a pick on this game. For all I know LA is a 5-5 team. The fans will show up, the student section will be in full force(unlike the Fulton game), and the football team will show up. Win or lose, we are Carter fans. Go get em Friday night boys. GO HORNETS.

I haven't seen LA play so i can't make a pick, but like you said the student section will be in full force. At the Fulton game there was maybe 20 or 30 students, and old people and little kids outnumbered the students in the student section. I'm pumped up for this game tomorrow. Go Hornets!!!

Good Luck tonight LA i know that u all can do this if u will come out and play hard.

i'm not going to give a score because noone knows who will win until the game comes to a end i've seen LA play hard till the very last second on the clock and could have won every game they played this year.....so lets make it to the second round tonight! B)

Carter did lose and lose badly to Fulton. By far the best game Fulton played all year, and by far the worst game Carter played all year.

I don't think anyone would dissagree that Livingston Academy is a good football team. Hardnosed, and disciplined. Just don't think that the Wildcat faithful are giving the Hornets any respect. Well for that we want to Welcome you to the Hole.