Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

Who cares? This is about DB and Ooltewah. Why are you trying to stir up something on this thread? Ooltewah lost to Farragut. I don't see Ooltewah fans harping on all the reasons they lost. Farragut might get a chance to play Ooltewah later and that will be another day. In fact it could be Nov 11th if Farragut and Ooltewah win on Nov 4th

Edited by bud

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, the Owls are a pretty good team, but it will be a tough tough game in Kingsport. Secondly, I'd be real careful about just automatically assuming that your going to beat a team that handed you a 35-7 loss in the regular season. I'm not saying that the Owls wouldn't have a real decent chance to beat Farragut in a rematch, but I am saying that Farragut deserves much more respect from the Owls after stomping them in the regular season !!! Yeah, the Owls can make all the excuses that they want for that loss (7 TO's, injuries, etc.) but the fact remains that Farragut put a butt whipping on you in the reg. season and they should be respected just a little bit more than the Owl fans are showing.

first off he is a Ravenwood fan and finally you better bring your A game that's if they both make it out of the 1st round because like Oak Ridge you have kicked a sleeping giant or Owl and they are ready to feast on the remains of your sunken battleship.

Soddy-Daisy brings out a community as much as anyone for pure people quantity. Didn't bother owls

Soddy Daisy is not close to DB as far as fan count goes. Soddy Daisy v Ooltewah is supposed to be a big game right? There were 4,000 people at that game, total, both sides. I am guessing Soddy had maybe 2,500 of those 4,000. DB will have close to 6,000 (and those are just the DB fans) plus what ever the Owls bring.

Big games at DB can bring 10,000 or more, depending on the opponent and how well they travel, plus weather, etc.

D-B GRAD70,

I will request a special dispensation for SatchUmp...he is the man and has used that avatar for quite a while...plus, it hides his super-hero status...besides VSM needs something that depicts the negativism he writes (don't expect him to ever be cheered up)...so, SatchUmp continue to enlighten and remain incognito...

Roll Tribe Roll

Soddy Daisy is not close to DB as far as fan count goes. Soddy Daisy v Ooltewah is supposed to be a big game right? There were 4,000 people at that game, total, both sides. I am guessing Soddy had maybe 2,500 of those 4,000. DB will have close to 6,000 (and those are just the DB fans) plus what ever the Owls bring.

Big games at DB can bring 10,000 or more, depending on the opponent and how well they travel, plus weather, etc.

Soddy @ Ooltewah had over 10K last year.

Even though the Science Hill game meant nothing this year, there were still 10,000 plus. I am just saying maybe Soddy fans are not as loyal as denlron had thought. I would be disappointed if a rival game like Soddy v Ooltewah only had less than half of the year before. In games like that records or playoff implications don't matter.

Even though the Science Hill game meant nothing this year, there were still 10,000 plus. I am just saying maybe Soddy fans are not as loyal as denlron had thought. I would be disappointed if a rival game like Soddy v Ooltewah only had less than half of the year before. In games like that records or playoff implications don't matter.

Even though SD Ooltewah is a developing rivalry Soddy-Daisy still considers there number 1 rival Red Bank in my opinion rivalry goes back waaaayyyy farther than Ooltewah. In fact my Jr. year in highschool at SD the Red Bank coach (Now SD's coach) Punched out a SD policeman after the game.

Even though SD Ooltewah is a developing rivalry Soddy-Daisy still considers there number 1 rival Red Bank in my opinion rivalry goes back waaaayyyy farther than Ooltewah. In fact my Jr. year in highschool at SD the Red Bank coach (Now SD's coach) Punched out a SD policeman after the game.

sounds like DB vs. Sullivan south, Greatest Rivalry in High School Football

D-B GRAD70,

I will request a special dispensation for SatchUmp...he is the man and has used that avatar for quite a while...plus, it hides his super-hero status...besides VSM needs something that depicts the negativism he writes (don't expect him to ever be cheered up)...so, SatchUmp continue to enlighten and remain incognito...

Roll Tribe Roll

Thanks Skunk. You can explain those big words to me later.

Roll Region I Roll

how hard is it for yall to understand that Soddy fans and DB fans are different. I'd take 5000 DB fans over 10k soddy ones. DB fans are just way louder and crazier, enough said. i predict 12k total, in stadium and on "the hill"

i respect and enjoy reading db fans' post on here, have an in depth knowledge of the game. it will be a great match up between these two fine programs. wish both teams the best of luck. as i was saying , i like the db fans with one exception, southern sniper needs to be sniped, guy needs to get a clue