Ooltewah @ Dobyns Bennett

SergeantOwl22

I guess we will just see, and yes generally if you win the State German Vocabulary contest, are ranked top 8 percentile in the nation in math, and top 10 percentile in english, you are not too stupid. Dobyns Bennett für immer Zahl eins.

Vorsichtig! Die Eule wird Umsturz, wenn Sie es verspotten. And as difficult as it is to believe, SERGENTOWL22 riecht die Unterwäsche der Frauen.

Edited by uncfan13

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing the USA won WWII or I would be lost on CoachT about now... as it is, I just need to speak good old fashiond American on here to get my point across.

Hey Owl fans, what is the deepest Ooltewah has made it in the Playoffs since going 5A? I was looking back on the CoachT records which only go back to 2001. I found a Round 2 Trip and a couple of Round 1's. Have the Owls had any Upset wins in the Playoffs?

Looking back, the DB Round 3 win @ Oak Ridge in 2000 may have been the biggest Playoff win for the Tribe since re-classification. That win got DB into the Semi Finals.

Hoping for good weather on Friday, you guys have a long road trip, might want to skip work.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I am a Cookeville fan and I have the upmost respect for the Owls. If they can go into Oak Ridge and pull off a win like that, then they can take down DB. Good luck Owls and hope to see you in Round 4.

P.S. Ooltewah gewinnt durch sieben Punkte.

nein, DB gewinnt durch sieben Punkte

Good thing the USA won WWII or I would be lost on CoachT about now... as it is, I just need to speak good old fashiond American on here to get my point across.

Hey Owl fans, what is the deepest Ooltewah has made it in the Playoffs since going 5A? I was looking back on the CoachT records which only go back to 2001. I found a Round 2 Trip and a couple of Round 1's. Have the Owls had any Upset wins in the Playoffs?

Looking back, the DB Round 3 win @ Oak Ridge in 2000 may have been the biggest Playoff win for the Tribe since re-classification. That win got DB into the Semi Finals.

Hoping for good weather on Friday, you guys have a long road trip, might want to skip work.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

i think its time for us to make it back to the quarterfinals, maybe farther (depending on how Bo/Bart plays.)

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

the owls made it to the semis a few years back, 2001 i believe, where they lost to riverdale in a rain soaked, muddy game..thats the farthest they've made it..last year was the only year ooltewah hasn't won a playoff game if they've made it to the playoffs

DBGRAD70(whew, you seem old), you're gonna have to find another avatar for VolmanScotty. I have special approval from Skunk to retain the "cute little thing" avatar, unless you can find me another that helps me retain my super-hero secret identity. Until then, I'm keeping the cardboard box on my head. Hmmmm, for some reason this avatar brings back fond memories of 'ole Major Hoople wearing a paper bag over his head a time or two.

The Major wearing a paper bag over his head was definitely not what I was thinking regarding Mr. VolmanScotty. Was not trying to offend your avatar. Enough about that.

Yes, I was the 70th student to graduate DB. :rolleyes:

Reading some of the other posts I beginning to think that I'm senile to believe that DB will win Friday. Especially after seeing what OR did to Faragut.

D-B GRAD70,

I will request a special dispensation for SatchUmp...he is the man and has used that avatar for quite a while...plus, it hides his super-hero status...besides VSM needs something that depicts the negativism he writes (don't expect him to ever be cheered up)...so, SatchUmp continue to enlighten and remain incognito...

Roll Tribe Roll

10-4. Permission granted. :lol: (as if I could)

Edited by DBGRAD70

On the other hand... I am hoping for a rainy, windy, miserable night in Kingsport for Friday Night. DB is 2-0 in bad weather and the Defense is just that much stronger.

Come on Mother Nature, bring some stuff to Kingsport!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

Rain mud and high winds it what I would pray for will slow down Owl's HUGE speed advantage and HUGE passing advantage.

Vorsichtig! Die Eule wird Umsturz, wenn Sie es verspotten. And as difficult as it is to believe, SERGENTOWL22 riecht die Unterwäsche der Frauen.

Translation for everyone that does not speak german.

Carefully! The owl becomes revolution, if you scoff it. And as difficult as it is ton believe, SERGENTOWL22 smells the underwear of the women.

Very thoughtful can you do better than that?

I guess we will just see, and yes generally if you win the State German Vocabulary contest, are ranked top 8 percentile in the nation in math, and top 10 percentile in english, you are not too stupid. Dobyns Bennett für immer Zahl eins.

Dobyns Bennett für immer Zahl eins. to English is

Dobyns Bennett always number of one.