Beech Vs. Tullahoma

Bucc #58

Lol, I hear nothing but what's on the field during the game. At Beech, as with most high schools, there will not enough people there to generate enough volume to obscure hearing on the field. We aren't playing in a college stadium. Penalties at the high school level can be contributed to lack of discipline. Period.

Your inexperience in a big game shows. You obviously haven't played against a team with a big band. They can totally throw off a team. Get ready for the noise, cause Tullahoma's band can bring it. Oh, and their football team can bring a whoopin, too. This is the only game I think region 6-4A has a legitimate shot at winning, but I'm not sure if they will do so.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one will be close... Tullahoma is back in the playoffs for the first time in a couple of years and their intensity will be high... Beech will not give their offense any big plays i dont think, and tullahoma's defense has grown together and become very tough this season... I look for a low scoring ball game that comes down to who wants this one more...

I think you're right about this game going into OT - however, gotta go with the Bucs breaking out of the "1 and done" playoff cycle this year. :rolleyes:

If Tullahoma can keep this one close at the begining, i'm gonna have to give them the edge, because tullahoma's proved time and time again they know how to win close games.