Here We Go! Trousdale Co Vs. Temple, Round 1

rockytoptn1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care how good Trousdale thinks that they are, any team can win any given game. TC people are underrating Temple and that is a big mistake. Temple will come out firing and will put points on the board. Everyone predicted them not to score on SP and how many did they put up on them? Exactly. Temple is also better than this RBS team that TC beat 91-0.

Whether or not TC crushes Temple, the Temple players and coaching staff will always have more class than the losers at TC.

I have no affiliation with Temple and I watch some games in GA. I saw the Dade Co./ Calhoun game. With Calhoun being a top-5 team in the state in AA and Dade not having won a game in 2 years. Calhoun's coach, who I now have a lot of respect for, did not let his players return punts and after getting up by about 30 he only ran the ball no matter the situation. He also took his starters out after the 1st quarter. That is class!!! TC's coach is a douchebag and needs to be fired for his lack of character!!!

Prediction Temple 42 TC 41

That is very true...ANY TEAM CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT...and another thing SHUT UP about the TC/RBS game...Coach Satt took this starters out...he didn't let our kids return punts...OK maybe he did throw the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter, SO WHAT...and if you are from Temple I feel real sorry for you and your team Friday night...just for your post and the name calling i hope Satterfield leaves his starters in the whole game and beats Temple 92-0 to give you something else to run your mouth about...THERES YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF CHARACTER :thumb: ...

That is very true...ANY TEAM CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT...and another thing SHUT UP about the TC/RBS game...Coach Satt took this starters out...he didn't let our kids return punts...OK maybe he did throw the ball in the 3rd and 4th quarter, SO WHAT...and if you are from Temple I feel real sorry for you and your team Friday night...just for your post and the name calling i hope Satterfield leaves his starters in the whole game and beats Temple 92-0 to give you something else to run your mouth about...THERES YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF CHARACTER :thumb: ...

real class buddy if your guys lose I am sure we will not see any post from you guys for a long time because you will be to busy eating crow under a rock somewhere in TC. I also cant believe that as stupid has you people act can even turn on a computer. Black Bird taste like chicken but you have to cook it first so make sure you take it to your home teacher for some help.

real class buddy if your guys lose I am sure we will not see any post from you guys for a long time because you will be to busy eating crow under a rock somewhere in TC. I also cant believe that as stupid has you people act can even turn on a computer. Black Bird taste like chicken but you have to cook it first so make sure you take it to your home teacher for some help.

Hey Sarge.....Trousdale thinks there so bad why don't they make the drive to Ootlewah and get some of there on medicine........

Hey Sarge.....Trousdale thinks there so bad why don't they make the drive to Ootlewah and get some of there on medicine........

I am sure there will be a long list of teams all over the state that will be calling TC for a game next year and if they have any guts they should step up and play one of them. They will not do it though because they are afraid to lose a true Champion knows the difference between a win and loss its a shame that they will never know that feeling.

I am sure there will be a long list of teams all over the state that will be calling TC for a game next year and if they have any guts they should step up and play one of them. They will not do it though because they are afraid to lose a true Champion knows the difference between a win and loss its a shame that they will never know that feeling.

He just got you confused with another team no reason to flip.

.and if you are from Temple I feel real sorry for you and your team Friday night...just for your post and the name calling i hope Satterfield leaves his starters in the whole game and beats Temple 92-0 to give you something else to run your mouth about...THERES YOU A LITTLE TASTE OF CHARACTER :D ...

Can you not read? He just said he is not affiliated with Temple. I know because I go to Temple and he doesn't. I know who he is.

So here is a list of things for you to do before posting....

1. Learn to read

2. Think before you hit that "reply" button.

3. And stop being so arrogant....

"Something deep inside you is probably to blame Must be lonely up there with your head up in the clouds Even though you got there what does your conscience tell you now?" -Staind

A little song to go with your idiotic and harsh remarks