Huntingdon Vs. Westwood

truth225

I think WesCharge is just jealous because we have more gold. Congradulations HHS Band!!! Go all the way Mustangs!!!

Gold teeth????

Go Band!!! Woo Hoo!!!!

Huntingdon in a laugher this week, then they whip Carver, then who knows!

Who has won the region 7AA title the last 2 years?

Hint: the band is not very good.

Go Band..."uhhhhh, one time, at band camp" :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know everyone is waiting for me to reply to WesCharge but it seems pretty pointless to argue band with someone whose band couldn't even play the national anthem together at the Huntingdon-Westview ballgame.

All I'm going to say is Go Mustangs! Beat Westwood and the hamburgers will be ready Friday night. I hope we repeat the two state championships just like we did a couple of years ago!

Reigny, come get you a good hamburger to start the game and then enjoy that jazzy sax guy playing "Hit the Road Jack" which is what Westwood will be doing.

There, wasn't I nice? :ph34r:

I know everyone is waiting for me to reply to WesCharge but it seems pretty pointless to argue band with someone whose band couldn't even play the national anthem together at the Huntingdon-Westview ballgame.

All I'm going to say is Go Mustangs! Beat Westwood and the hamburgers will be ready Friday night. I hope we repeat the two state championships just like we did a couple of years ago!

Reigny, come get you a good hamburger to start the game and then enjoy that jazzy sax guy playing "Hit the Road Jack" which is what Westwood will be doing.

There, wasn't I nice? :lol:

Let me take over from here Shelley. Wescharge, I know you know and judging from post's I've read ( not just on this page) facing Huntingdon in the playoffs is not something anyone is looking foward to. Westview is good ( no doubt) I mean hey you did win 7AA championship and beat H-Town early in the year. You also stated that you won 7AA 2 yrs in a row, well thats all well and good but we weren't in 7AA last year and thats the only reason you won 2 yrs in a row. Now let's look at the present, Huntingdon ( as usual @ playoff time) is really clicking on all cylinders and from talking to some of the boys this week they are as healthy now as they have been all year. Boo is getting to rest his ankle and will be ready to create some havoc in our playoff run. If Westview is fortunate enough to make it to the 3rd round I have no doubt that Huntingdon will be traveling to Westview to finsh some buisness that was left undone in week 2.

As far as the band is concerned we are as proud of the band as we are of the football team because this is truely a tight nit community that realizes the sacrifices these kids make to be able to perform at a level that can win championships. ( be it in football, basketball, band or whatever) I don't expect you to understand because you have made it more than clear with your post that you are a complete idiot. Realize that these are kids and the future of our community and we are proud of the achievments they have gotten. Bottom line is this, be proud of what your team has accomplished but don't disrespect what other towns accomplishments have been. And remember if your satisfied with being just 7AA champs then thats all you'll ever be, we would rather bring home the Gold Ball here in H Town. :lol:

In all honesty, Shelly is a sweet lady. She just likes to act mean sometimes. I'm really worried what will happen to the band concessions after Mr. Saxaphone graduates next year...

Look for the Mustangs to roll against Westwood. Big games ahead we hope... The pressure mounts every week and some teams seem to handle it better than others. We can't overlook anybody like we did in year's past.

Go Big Blue!

Let me take over from here Shelley. Wescharge, I know you know and judging from post's I've read ( not just on this page) facing Huntingdon in the playoffs is not something anyone is looking foward to. Westview is good ( no doubt) I mean hey you did win 7AA championship and beat H-Town early in the year. You also stated that you won 7AA 2 yrs in a row, well thats all well and good but we weren't in 7AA last year and thats the only reason you won 2 yrs in a row. Now let's look at the present, Huntingdon ( as usual @ playoff time) is really clicking on all cylinders and from talking to some of the boys this week they are as healthy now as they have been all year. Boo is getting to rest his ankle and will be ready to create some havoc in our playoff run. If Westview is fortunate enough to make it to the 3rd round I have no doubt that Huntingdon will be traveling to Westview to finsh some buisness that was left undone in week 2.

As far as the band is concerned we are as proud of the band as we are of the football team because this is truely a tight nit community that realizes the sacrifices these kids make to be able to perform at a level that can win championships. ( be it in football, basketball, band or whatever) I don't expect you to understand because you have made it more than clear with your post that you are a complete idiot. Realize that these are kids and the future of our community and we are proud of the achievments they have gotten. Bottom line is this, be proud of what your team has accomplished but don't disrespect what other towns accomplishments have been. And remember if your satisfied with being just 7AA champs then thats all you'll ever be, we would rather bring home the Gold Ball here in H Town. ;)

Didn't Westview BEAT Huntingdon last year also? How would you have won the region title then? Therefore, it would have taken 2 losses by Westview for ya'll to win the region, it didn't happen. Get your facts straight before you run that mouth.

"Go Band"....Huntingdon...Home of the STATE CHAMPION BAND! Congrats!!

Is "Go Band" a negative statement to you huntingdon band parents? Please show me in my statement where the negativity comes from? ;)

Go Band (said in a negative way, I guess) ;)

By the way, ya'll haven't been in 7AA, that is correct, that is why you have had the cakewalk to the semis for so long! You lucked up and got a cakewalk to the quarters this year!!

I don't believe in luck, it's bad for the digestion.

Huntingdon should do well tonight. They have a fine team. Good young men over there. And any team going into Paul Ward is in for an assault on their senses.

And guys remember, this is WestWOOD. Just a thought.

Neither Westview, Trenton, Camden, Milan or any other team I have talked to around here is thinking about the 2nd or 3rd Round right now. Quarterfinals ... not just yet.

And Carver isn't a "Memphis" team like we've seen in the past...so I don't so much think it will be a cakewalk. Wrong board anyway, those "cake walks" are usually reserved for halftime of a basketball game. ;)