Scott Co.

knight2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm sure they will experiment with various line-ups until the players begin to nail down some spots. I would say Coach M. has some indication of his players abilities by now, and he will try to put his stamp on the team early. One thing is certain in Huntsville, the sidelines will be "electric" with Coach Marcum roaming them this fall. He stomps a sideline like a young Wimp Sanderson (Alabama). Can his energy rub off on his players?

B) Kaz B)

Edited by kazam37

He hop scotched to various coaching positions before coming to rest back here in Scott Co. As to why he left, that question would best be answered by him. I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate us speculating as to his motives at each stop on the road. He did coach at Wartburg Jr. High and down in Georgia I believe. His most recent stop was somewhere in Crossville I think. Anyway, he is a Highlander now, so the general Coach T Community welcomes him and wishes his new team luck!

:thumb: Kaz :o

Well, I'm sure they will experiment with various line-ups until the players begin to nail down some spots. I would say Coach M. has some indication of his players abilities by now, and he will try to put his stamp on the team early. One thing is certain in Huntsville, the sidelines will be "electric" with Coach Marcum roaming them this fall. He stomps a sideline like a young Wimp Sanderson (Alabama). Can his energy rub off on his players?

:thumb: Kaz :o

"Electric" is a subtle way of putting it. HAHAHA! He seems to be a good guy and coach. And he has some material at Scott to work with, they will surprise some teams this year i believe. I'll go ahead and pick the "upset" of district foe Kingston.

One player did transfer from Kingston to Scott County. Her name is Samantha. She's small but a good ball player. Extremely quick, very good dribbling skills and a hustler. I believe she's only a Sophomore but will probably see a lot of action this year.

Yea Samantha is a pretty good player..she can shoot the ball good and she has amazing speed and she has some good ball handeling skills.I wish Sam the best of luck in the season to come