Who Will Win The New District 14a?

westtnbball2

No disrespect at all...but HOW can Bradford have let their program get in such a terrible state? Can they ever rebound and get back to where they where?

I think the district will be between Gleason and Peabody too. Lake County is so unproven to me...I don't know if they are a true contender. How did they fair against GHS and Peabody last year?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disrespect at all...but HOW can Bradford have let their program get in such a terrible state? Can they ever rebound and get back to where they where?

I think the district will be between Gleason and Peabody too. Lake County is so unproven to me...I don't know if they are a true contender. How did they fair against GHS and Peabody last year?

Bradford's program went down because Russell left. They will get better (because they can't get much worse), but they'll never be as good as they once were...

I completely agree with you about LC. People talk every year of how they're going to give teams fits, but they have proven nothing (excluding 1996). :(

Both of you are right about Lake Co...But look at the other teams in their region the past few years...Dresden has been loaded the past 3 or 4 years...Dresden had to come behind in both games last year...Gleason has been strong the past several years...South Fulton has been strong...We all know how good Trenton has been the past several seasons with several state championship apperances...If I'm not mistaken,the Trenton team that won the State about 3 years ago had to come from about 5 points down in the last few minutes and I believe were down by one with just a few seconds... I believe about 4 of those girls for Lake Co were freshmen then and 3 of them were starters.And all of them are back including 2 very talented sophomores that started last year as freshmen....So..with Trenton ,Dresden,etc.losing a lot of players..I believe Lake Co will be one of the top teams as long as Christian Clay is healthy...