Why so much hype about Trousdale Co.?

u-nv-me

Talk about dragging your own agenda into every argument....

I have an idea! Let's apply a multiplier to Trousdale County. Pugo you have a history of being a Private hater. Now I guess you are a Trousdale hater as they stand in the way of Cloudland getting a gold ball. Eventually you can eliminate all the schools that are better and you will get that ball. It will have a lot of meaning then. Kind of like kissing your sister,

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea! Let's apply a multiplier to Trousdale County. Pugo you have a history of being a Private hater. Now I guess you are a Trousdale hater as they stand in the way of Cloudland getting a gold ball. Eventually you can eliminate all the schools that are better and you will get that ball. It will have a lot of meaning then. Kind of like kissing your sister,

I am glad you private schools have some other competition besides yourselves. If you get a gold ball now, i won,t feel like you stole it.

yet another post that ought to have violins playing in the back ground, keep on crying man, this porage is to hot, this porage is to cold, im jealous cause trousdale is awesome wah wah wah, maybe we should go DII and recruit to win gold balls, you know kind of like PAYING your sister to kiss you , keep posting that stuff man this is funnier than theonion.com(great site check it out funniest newspaper in america) :lol::o:P

Edited by snoball5278

So what if Trousdale is the best team in 1A. For one they should be, they played in 3A last year and looks like it was a good experience for them. 2, looks like the coach has his team in focus and they know what they won't (Gold Ball) and are on track to win it if no upset in round 3 or 4. I pull for Cloudland and would like to see them win it all this year, but get real its not going to happen. Nor will Hampton beat Trousdale, Not even if the games are at home. Trousdale is in a league of there own and it will take a few years for teams to catch up and be able to play and beat them.

I think the best Idea would be to go ahead and give Trousdale the gold ball, take them out of the playoffs so we could really see who is second. Its possible the second best team may get elimanated by Trousdale and one of the west teams get our trophy. Maybe they will see there is no competition for them in 1a and move up to 2a next season. Sort of like whooping your little sister, what fun is that.

I'm sure when Mt. Pleasant takes the gold ball from your beloved Trousdale Co in the state championship game people will still say a west team still didnt deserve it (geez). I now know why Trousdale is so good in east Tn. Everyone is afraid of them. I thought it was because 1A football was weak in east Tn too. I will tell you this now, nobody is afraid of each other in west and middle Tn and we sure arent afraid of a team that runs scores up on far less opponents. MP could have scored a hundred on atleast 2 of their opponents this year, and just chose not too.

Edited by junglefever

I think the best Idea would be to go ahead and give Trousdale the gold ball, take them out of the playoffs so we could really see who is second. Its possible the second best team may get elimanated by Trousdale and one of the west teams get our trophy. Maybe they will see there is no competition for them in 1a and move up to 2a next season. Sort of like whooping your little sister, what fun is that.

This post was foolish talk, No body is afraid of Trousdale. Sure they are good, but they are deffinately beatable. They need and deserve a good butt kicking anyway. Bring un on.

I would love to see Cloudland or Hampton beat Trousdale but the way they are playing they could take their team and play a good game vs the Tenn Vols. Sorry Vols fans but maby next year. Maby some of the teams in the west can play with Trousdale but I don't know about the east.

:D That's not saying much about either team. I've seen Pop Warner teams that could beat the Vols this year. :D

Talk about dragging your own agenda into every argument....

Man with the little brain, I don't have an agenda. I know the privates have and advantage, but so do a lot of schools. If I remember correctly I think you have supported Hillsboro in the past. Don't they have an advantage over the other large metro school? Can't they get players from the magnets that do not have football? There are all kinds of advantages. Trousdale has several are all good: tradition, community support, only dance in the county. I could care less. I wrote the post because in the past Pugo has said Cloudland could win a gold ball if the privates were gone. Now if only Trousdale wasn't there. Whose next.

yet another post that ought to have violins playing in the back ground, keep on crying man, this porage is to hot, this porage is to cold, im jealous cause trousdale is awesome wah wah wah, maybe we should go DII and recruit to win gold balls, you know kind of like PAYING your sister to kiss you , keep posting that stuff man this is funnier than theonion.com(great site check it out funniest newspaper in america) :):(:)

Who is crying. Not me. I hope Trousdale or some other 1A dominates the league for years and years. The privates made the league a little more interesting. They came in took their lumps, developed programs and made it to the top. Well that didn' sit well so they are gone. It will be someone who dominates year end and year out now that the privates are gone. At least with them in it was someone different every year for the past 5 years. Now it will be one maybe two publics who will win year end and year out. I guess that will be ok.

Look what happened in 5A with the split with all the Super Seven gone it is going to be Riverdale, Riverdale, Riverdale, and guess who Riverdale. The split has generated an even more dominant trend than if it didn't occur.

Edited by std

Who is crying. Not me. I hope Trousdale or some other 1A dominates the league for years and years. The privates made the league a little more interesting. They came in took their lumps, developed programs and made it to the top. Well that didn' sit well so they are gone. It will be someone who dominates year end and year out now that the privates are gone. At least with them in it was someone different every year for the past 5 years. Now it will be one maybe two publics who will win year end and year out. I guess that will be ok.

Look what happened in 5A with the split with all the Super Seven gone it is going to be Riverdale, Riverdale, Riverdale, and guess who Riverdale. The split has generated an even more dominant trend than if it didn't occur.

you make a valid point with the 5a argument but it will take time to see if those same circumstance come to fruitition in the single a class theres alot more good 1a programs than most think i believe it s just a down year for most and trousdale is playing at a different level just coming back from 3a contenders will come with time, the cream rises to the top given just a lil time