Greeneville Will Dominate IMAC

IMACJack

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

East lost the best all around player in the IMAC in Basile and will have a hard time filling the void in spite of good coaching.

Is it me or is it strange that east seems to lose an outstanding player every year. Boseman one of the better players either three or four years ago gives up basketball his senior year, as well as junior Cory Mcginnis. Mcginnis did come back for his senior year. Case Barnard transfers the next year to west, ( how'd he do that he didn't move to the west side did he) leads west in scoring and makes first team all IMAC. Next year Palazolla one of the best shooters in the IMAC gives up basketball his senior year, and now Basile probably as good as anyone in the IMAC has gone to Maryville. Are east coaches hard to play for or just unlucky?

Well let me give you the goods. The East coaching staff is one of the strongest in the conference. If anything, the coaches at East have not allowed their student-athletes to act in ways that are not appropriate. They demand that the players be of good character and perform well in the classroom. I doubt that you will find many of those players who have a problem with Coach Decker.

In regards to those players mentioned, some chose to prepare for college. (Palazzola to play football at Concord) Some wanted to come back their junior year, but the staff said no due to the kid not being there in the summer when the rest of the team was working. (McGinnis) He actually came back and asked to play before the season. One has admitted to me that leaving was a mistake. (Barnard) The other two I will not get into. Every staff has a few issues that MUST be addressed. The staff at East has had the courage to address student behavior. When our players act up, they know that there will be consequences. I think that others in our area could learn a lesson from our staff. If you really know anything about Morristown East, you will know that Coach Decker is one of the most respected coaches that we have at our school.

Well let me give you the goods. The East coaching staff is one of the strongest in the conference. If anything, the coaches at East have not allowed their student-athletes to act in ways that are not appropriate. They demand that the players be of good character and perform well in the classroom. I doubt that you will find many of those players who have a problem with Coach Decker.

In regards to those players mentioned, some chose to prepare for college. (Palazzola to play football at Concord) Some wanted to come back their junior year, but the staff said no due to the kid not being there in the summer when the rest of the team was working. (McGinnis) He actually came back and asked to play before the season. One has admitted to me that leaving was a mistake. (Barnard) The other two I will not get into. Every staff has a few issues that MUST be addressed. The staff at East has had the courage to address student behavior. When our players act up, they know that there will be consequences. I think that others in our area could learn a lesson from our staff. If you really know anything about Morristown East, you will know that Coach Decker is one of the most respected coaches that we have at our school.

Thanks for the info. I have since heard the story on Basile. Too bad he is a player. I didn't know the story on the others, but wondered what was going on we seem to lose a top player every year, but still seem to have a good program. Coaching must be tough, but you got to have dicipline in anything to be successful.

Calvin continually remains one of the most respected and best coaches in East TN. Kudos to him.

The new kid on the block coming to Greeneville??? Will be here Thursday and everyone get ready for some excitement! This kid can play.

The new kid coming to Greeneville is straight up nasty. He is a 6-7 left handed SHOOTING GUARD. Please give me a match for him in AAA. Put him along with the shooter from Michigan, DaShaud Moore, who kept me on the edge of my seat just watching him last Saturday, and Eric Anderson, already the best point guard in the IMAC, and you have one heck of a team. With Coach Duncan stressing defense as usual you can put your order in for your hotel rooms in Murfreesboro.

The new kid coming to Greeneville is straight up nasty. He is a 6-7 left handed SHOOTING GUARD. Please give me a match for him in AAA. Put him along with the shooter from Michigan, DaShaud Moore, who kept me on the edge of my seat just watching him last Saturday, and Eric Anderson, already the best point guard in the IMAC, and you have one heck of a team. With Coach Duncan stressing defense as usual you can put your order in for your hotel rooms in Murfreesboro.

Where is the new kid from and what is his name?

Where is the new kid from and what is his name?

His name is Antoine Wiggins. He is moving to Greeneville from Kinston, North Carolina. He averaged 15.0 ppg as a sophmore. He is 6'6" and with his wingspan really has the play of a 6'9" player. I saw him, he reminds me of Tayshaun Prince in body style. My friend in that area tells me he is one good player.

sounds to me like Duncan recruited him another good team murner and boone and now higgins what else you want. Its obvious he recruits.

Murner is gone to Florida and Boone's dad is the coach at Tusc and get the name right it is Wiggins not higgins

How is that recruiting? I hear East Jeff and West may beat us anyway this year? They say there all reloaded I was only kidding about a walk in the park. Besides Greeneville is a small school and needs all the help to compete with you bigger schools

sounds to me like Duncan recruited him another good team murner and boone and now higgins what else you want. Its obvious he recruits.

It sounds to me like you are an uneducated person. If you want to post on this site get your facts straight. Murner doesn't even go to Greeneville. If I were you i would worry about how your team is going to match up with Greeneville, not how they got Boone, or Higg no im sorry Wiggins. Wow its obvious you are scared.