Ooltewah @ farragut

denlron

Thats the 1st time I have heard someone omn the speaker like that all season. I liked it. Did the guy on the bike really say that? If so let me be the 1st to say we're sorry!

I know the FHS football parents respect your team and their great season. ;)

You liked it? First off it's against TSSAA rules...secondly, it's about as rude and classless as I've seen. I can't believe principal and AD even allowed it. It's bush league. Go to Oak Ridge next week and experience a "real" classy football team and program.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut is nothing but a classless bunch of individuals, the principal should be fired for his antics and his mouth and rest assured I'll be calling the school to file a complaint about him I've lost all respect for Farragut. Everything about them. They should be ashamed of themselves. I hope Oak Ridge embarrasses them by 5 touchdowns

You need to schedule a home and home with Riverdale if you want to be real. ;)

Way to chop a piece out of a whole paragraph and try to be an asssss I really think Owl's would like to do a home and home with Riverdale (since they are both 5A) How bout your 4A maryville bunch why stay down if you are so good heck ND is 12-0 in chatt in 3-a coming from much much lower class, BB has move up to 3a and both still doing well

You need to schedule a home and home with Riverdale if you want to be real. :o

Why not play OR or DB again cause they both handed it to you?

I would like to comment on the PA announcer and cheerleader. I don't think they were the same person. The cheerleader, if he is an assistant principal is very sad. He made Farragut look really classless, and he further showed his lack of class as he road his motorcycle through our players and parents after the game. He called our players "Losers", which they were tonight on the scoreboard, he will be a loser in life. I too will be making a phone call to Farraguts school, and the Knoxville school board on Monday morning. I am not sure if what he did on the PA is against the rules and I don't care. What he did after the game was just plain wrong. A local police officer told me he is a assistant principal, the officer had nothing good to say about him either. This type of activity should not be tolerated by the school or its supporters. I do want to send congrats to the Ads football team you outplayed us again. Enjoy your win, good luck next week you will need it.

We tried to schedule them and DB for Home and away this past year. Could not be worked out, they will keep trying. The Owls are not afraid to play anyone, including Maryville.

I never said they were. denlron is the one questioning the manhood of others. I honestly don't know why people like him try to accuse us of being chicken of everyone. If we scheduled the Colts no one would be happy. I don't think we would shy away from the Owls either. Especially after we pasted William Blount the week after they beat you. I was just defending my alma mater, and by doing that the all knowing denlron resorted to calling names. You might want to check with him before scheduling those heavy weights. It seems he also knows more about coaching than Benny Monroe, and he says you have some problems there. This whole thing got started because for the umpteenth time someone had to start a thread about Maryville not being nationally ranked and we could really care less about that. IT MEANS NOTHING! We have a successful 4A program just like a lot of other schools in the State in all classifications. But for some reason we are the ones always having to defend ourselves, and get accused of "hiding" from everyone. And I didn't chop a piece out of a whole paragraph either. His entire post read "still no comment about a home and home with Riverdale if you want to be for real" or something to that effect.

I would like to comment on the PA announcer and cheerleader. I don't think they were the same person. The cheerleader, if he is an assistant principal is very sad. He made Farragut look really classless, and he further showed his lack of class as he road his motorcycle through our players and parents after the game. He called our players "Losers", which they were tonight on the scoreboard, he will be a loser in life. I too will be making a phone call to Farraguts school, and the Knoxville school board on Monday morning. I am not sure if what he did on the PA is against the rules and I don't care. What he did after the game was just plain wrong. A local police officer told me he is a assistant principal, the officer had nothing good to say about him either. This type of activity should not be tolerated by the school or its supporters. I do want to send congrats to the Ads football team you outplayed us again. Enjoy your win, good luck next week you will need it.

Well about this whole ordeal it was not the assistant principal, i would doubt that he said that the owl players were losers but about farragut being classless what was the whole jumping over the line to try and hit our Qb and injure him as we were kneeling the ball?

Well about this whole ordeal it was not the assistant principal, i would doubt that he said that the owl players were losers but about farragut being classless what was the whole jumping over the line to try and hit our Qb and injure him as we were kneeling the ball?

It doesn't matter if it was the Assistant Principal or not....there wasn't an Owl player within 10 feet of your QB...chill and get ready for OR!

I was standing less than 5 feet from him when he said it. I don't care if you believe it or not it happened. I didn't see any Owl player hit your QB, injure him, give me a break.

I don't think we HIT him (QB) at any point in the game. Where was all that pressure we were supposed to be bring tonight?

I don't agree with all delron says, but our defense definately changed with Monroe, we haven't brought pressure like we have been known for the entire season. It really hurt us several times this year. Tonight included.

I was standing less than 5 feet from him when he said it. I don't care if you believe it or not it happened. I didn't see any Owl player hit your QB, injure him, give me a break.

I don't think we HIT him (QB) at any point in the game. Where was all that pressure we were supposed to be bring tonight?

I don't agree with all delron says, but our defense definately changed with Monroe, we haven't brought pressure like we have been known for the entire season. It really hurt us several times this year. Tonight included.

I've been hearing about Ooltewah being "Linebacker High School" for the past few years, and I was surprised in Week 0 when I didn't see what I had on the game clips from your website. Not knocking the Owls, just an observation! By the way, are we scheduled to get you guys in Cookeville sometime next season or later?

Agree cooter, I heard it too. What a Jerk!!!!!!

I think the defense we changed to hurt us this year also. Monroe should have stayed with the 4-3, 4-4 like we ran against DB last year. Better yet he should have let Davis handle the Defense like Gatewood did. Monroe seemed to have his hands full just calling plays. I do think it will get better. Great season Owls, Get in the weight room next season starts Monday.