Loudon vs Oliver Springs ( round 2 / act 2 )

Fan2Fan

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about posting on the game??!!

OK OK OK ...DING, DING, DING....I see O.S. as being a very tallented team and like it has been said if these two team both bring there "A" game then I believe Loudon wins easily BUT the team that leave there "A" game on the bus will sit at home next week. and I know for a fact that both teams will not fold against Alcoa. they will play with all they have.

The OS player shouldnt be on the team. I dont care what was said to him, you dont go after a fan. As a player you must be able to keep your composure. But anyways, the game. Loudon should win by a pretty good amount, but you never know. My prediction? Loudon rolls, then they get rolled (big time)!

how well has that running back for OS been doing lately i havent heard much on him...and has Os improved there passing game any...can anyone answer

I do know the running back had 6 TD's against C.G. and is in the running for Prepextra offencive player of the week. anymore info from anyone?

how well has that running back for OS been doing lately i havent heard much on him...and has Os improved there passing game any...can anyone answer

Haynes had 274 yards or something like that against C-Gap and 6 TDs. There was no evidence of a passing game when they played Alcoa. One completion for a touchdown but it went to #6 in maroon and siver. :thumb:

Haynes has roughly 1,900 yards on the season and is coming off a 43-carry, 272-yard performance at Cumberland Gap.

I personally think the game will be closer for a couple of reasons.

1) OS played very well Friday night and seemed to be a very focused team. I think they'll play with much more fire in the rematch.

2) Loudon beat them so easily the first time that it's only natural to think they could be looking ahead. I know that the coaches won't be looking ahead, but a 16-year-old might think it'll be that easy again.

I still think Loudon has an overall better team, but if OS can make some adjustments and the line can get Haynes going, well we know he can carry the ball 30, 40 or maybe even 50 times if needed.