Huntingdon v/s Milan --Quarterfinal matchup

MB77

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time in a LONG time I believe that the Stangs are the more diversified offense. If we want to pound the ball up the middle the weapons are there. If we want to run it outside the weapons are there. If we want to throw the ball the weapons are there. How many different formations have we ran out of during the season? Numerous. Sometimes to the chagrin of the fans, but NOW is when that diversity will pay off. :thumb: If something aint working we have the ability to go to something else. I have ZERO doubt that Huntingdon is the better team...Now is not the time to believe you are going to win, now is the time to know you are going to win!!! But you also need to know that if you dont execute Milan is capable of coming in and breaking your hearts. Play like the champions you are Stangs, zero turnovers and outstanding special teams play will win this game!!! Be ready for Milans kicking game trickery because they will throw it all at you this week.........

Huntingdon 27

Milan 24

I look forward to probably the best game of the year friday. What I do not look fo

rward to is the mess after the game with the parking catastrophe waiting to happen. The civic center will be off limits Friday, as someone has the building rented. Parking will be back to the bypass. What a mess.

After the Carver game Friday night we stopped off at Wang Chung's in Memphis and he said, "This is the year of the Rooster". Rooster ride on back of Horse and step over Dog. Rooster ride on back of Horse and head east to face school of "Mighty Wind". Could he have been thinking Alcoa?...... :thumb:

Edited by Mr. Mustang

I went to Milan this past weekend to a yard Sale and it was in a box of old rags. I couldn't believe it. There in front on my own eye ........A 2004 State Championship shirt. White and Purple

What was so funny was it had Milan Bulldogs on it. What a laugh..

The lady said that her son had been using it to clean the rims on his car but she threw it in with the grab bag for $.25.... I had to pass on the deal........

I'll go with the Mustangs in this game. A wet field with a running game. The Thunder and Lighting has been heard and now it will be at Paul Ward Friday Night.

Stangs...........34 One missed PAT

Dawgs............14

Tell Coach Morris I ran into Craig Roberts in Marion Ill. last week ... They are friends from way back.......