White House @ Notre Dame

timbdp

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets go WH. Lets keep the winning going!!! I do not know anything about Notre Dame except for that they must be very good to be 12-0 and beat Pearl 31-7. I heard the Pearl score was 17-7 in the fourth qtr. what happened did they just give up or something??? Anyway it is going to be another long trip for the devils, but they can pull it out. Predictions from me will come a little later when I find out more about the Fighting Irish.....

Guest catfish-hunter

Notre Dame's defense the past two weeks:

Dallas (Macon Co.): 18 carries for 37 yards

Council (Pearl-Cohn): 20 carries for 50 yards

WHOA!!!! Those are two of the top running backs in the entire midstate area.

Pearl-Cohn got in the red zone 4 times in the first half vs ND and came away with just 7-points. I think it's safe to say the Irish got inside their heads and took the momentum and rolled in the second half (10-0 in the 3rd & 14-0 in the 4th).

Next up Notre Dame gets to play Mr. Football Finalist Ricky Ladd ;)

The question isn't who will win. The question is can Ladd fare better than those other two great backs did vs Notre Dame's defense.

I've been hearing about Notre Dame since the beginning of the playoffs. Friends from Macon told me about their game, and they say Notre Dame is a great team. Undefeated, I would say so....and their defense is obvious. They don't allow much from their opponents.

If I say what I think, White House is just going to think I'm "bitter" too I guess. I think if we had beaten White House, we probably wouldn't have made it past Notre Dame. After seeing the WH-GB game tonight, White House just outscored us by one touchdown in the last few seconds of the game. If their defense shuts Ricky Ladd down or holds him to a minimum, they will win. Blue gives most everything to Ladd.

Not "bitter"...just think Notre Dame will keep rolling, and White House will be done next week.

So we face another challenge..... I just wish Greenbrier would have played a better game to get us ready..... ;)

I'll be there (won't take the bus)....... This team has been counted out so many times....... But here we are...... And make no mistake, those Bob kittens wish they were in our place......

Here's to a good week of practice....... I know we will be ready......

I've been hearing about Notre Dame since the beginning of the playoffs. Friends from Macon told me about their game, and they say Notre Dame is a great team. Undefeated, I would say so....and their defense is obvious. They don't allow much from their opponents.

If I say what I think, White House is just going to think I'm "bitter" too I guess. I think if we had beaten White House, we probably wouldn't have made it past Notre Dame. After seeing the WH-GB game tonight, White House just outscored us by one touchdown in the last few seconds of the game. If their defense shuts Ricky Ladd down or holds him to a minimum, they will win. Blue gives most everything to Ladd.

Not "bitter"...just think Notre Dame will keep rolling, and White House will be done next week.

You proved your worth and your feelings on the other thread...... Why don't you just go whine and pout by yourself.......

There were plenty of WH fans in the stands when you guys played in Murfreesboro..... And we cheered...... We were happy for your team and I don't remember one bad post from us when you were beaten....... Your a sour and sore loser......

Even if we are done, oh well. We won when it counted and that was tonight in Greenbrier.