Lexington vs. David Lipscomb

delicousD

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes DL will beat LEX 37 --- 10 then White House

That's a bold prediction.....

Lexington at 12-0 is a very solid club...David Lipscomb,is well,David Lipscomb..The move up hasn't seemed to affect the Mustangs too much...

I keep seeing the Lipscomb/Huntingdon game in the back of my mind...Lipscomb was defending champs #1 and expected to repeat as champions a couple of years ago...Huntingdon totally blew Lipscomb away..Lipscomb looked as though they were running with concrete shoes on in quick-sand...Lexington has speed to burn at several positions...Lipscomb will have to figure out a way to minimize what will be a big check mark in favor for the Big Red Tigers..Team Speed....But,in other posts I have made my prediction for the winner of the Class 3A crown and it was David Lipscomb's Mustangs.....

mustanglogob3.jpg

We are trying to update the Mustangfanpage with information on the Lexington Football team. Need to know where we can find newspaper coverage of the team, a school website, a roster and a description or a picture of their helmet. Leave information here on Coach T. or visit The Mustangfanpage and leave the information there. We invite all of the Lexington fans to visit The Mustangfanpage this week to catch up on both teams.

Guest catfish-hunter

Lipscomb vs. Lexington will not determine the 3A state champion. It will determine who Notre Dame beats for the title though.

Lipscomb will win at home and they'll represent Region 5-3A well the rest of the way.

As for Notre Dame, I'll say that they are legit. They held Dallas and Council in check and rolled past Macon and Pearl. They can't get overconfident because Ladd is a great back as well.

I hope Notre Dame & David Lipscomb play for a state title. That would be a game where the first team to score wins :thumb: