Is Sale Creek Basketball for real?

sdhbaseball

i hope everyone understands that the views of these kids aren't the views of the alumni. the alumni have much more class then to get on the message boards and demand respect for beating Mt. Juliet. Whoever said that players shouldn't be on Coacht is exactly right. If you don't know how to handle yourself and be unbiased then get out of here.

p.s. if you're going to talk crap, please back it up and don't lose to bad teams.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of talking about Sale Creek basketball being decent, why don't we discuss other things like Shaq's tennis career or the chances of Ronald McDonald being elected president...

think ur funny dont ya? well i'll go ahead n tell ya... i'm like one of the first people to dis on sale creek in the past... but the guys have come a really long way this year and made me bite me tongue... so if ur gonna say ne thing else about them make sure u see a game first and not the bull crap that's on here

I'm not saying they won't have a better season than last year. But being a "good" team, no, that's not gonna happen. The same stuff is being said about South Pittsburg, by South Pittsburg people. You have to work your way up. You aren't the same caliber of team as other teams in your district/region. You've gotta build on these decent seasons and work your way up to the top. Its a process.

hey, that's great. what happened during the other 65 points they scored on you? :blink:

You seriously believe he tried to take him out?? Get real......The guy set up to take a charge and instead of pulling up to shoot your point guard made a good strong move to get to the rim and there was a collison......just a tough hustle play....i guess you can spin it how you want though

basically whitwell has had a history of playing dirty to try and achieve success. i wouldn't be surprised if the coach for whitwell made it the players mission to try and take the PG out of action.

and what is it with sale creek? you might have a season where you finally break 10 wins and all the sudden all the bench warmers are storming the message boards to gloat about beating bad teams. then if that isn't bad enough, we have people like bballbabie11, scsilentassasin40 (are you called the silent assasin because you don't actually participate in the games? maybe if you stopped trying to be fancy and played some defense you could stop disgracing the # you wear), salecreekrules, 123, bball04 defending sale creek.

before you know it bbplaya23948 is going to jump on the boards and boast about sale creek snapping their 2 year losing streak to city!

Edited by ucantcme

saying a coach would tell a player to take someone out is a pretty bold statement especiall when you probably dont even know their coach.......i played against him in highschool and know he wouldnt do that..........as for sale creek count your hall of fame losses too.....dont put 4-3 in the paper.....if you play the game it should count!

basically whitwell has had a history of playing dirty to try and achieve success. i wouldn't be surprised if the coach for whitwell made it the players mission to try and take the PG out of action.

and what is it with sale creek? you might have a season where you finally break 10 wins and all the sudden all the bench warmers are storming the message boards to gloat about beating bad teams. then if that isn't bad enough, we have people like bballbabie11, scsilentassasin40 (are you called the silent assasin because you don't actually participate in the games? maybe if you stopped trying to be fancy and played some defense you could stop disgracing the # you wear), salecreekrules, 123, bball04 defending sale creek.

before you know it bbplaya23948 is going to jump on the boards and boast about sale creek snapping their 2 year losing streak to city!

whitwell does play dirty...no doubt about it, but i don't think their coach has anything to do with it....i'm sure he don't order it or anything. i was at there game last friday against south pittsburg and it got dirty when the score got out of hand. in particular, the little red-headed kid was trying to take somebody out every chance he got. he needs to stay on the bench where he belongs.

Look here whoever you are I do defend sale creek. matter of a fact you dont know me so how are you gonna go and say that I dont defend them who is to say I do not play for a matter of fact I do play and a matter of fact i do play Actually I start thank you very much i think you need to change your sources cause they are feeding you a lot of bull and a lot of bad info.

Look here whoever you are I do defend sale creek. matter of a fact you dont know me so how are you gonna go and say that I dont defend them who is to say I do not play for a matter of fact I do play and a matter of fact i do play Actually I start thank you very much i think you need to change your sources cause they are feeding you a lot of bull and a lot of bad info.

ummmm starting JV doesn't count.

and even if you start varsity it really doesn't matter because you would only start JV at any other school.

sorry, the truth hurts.

buddy u better believe i defend sale creek... i proud of them... they've all come along way, having bac n tha day the guys winning championships, to tha guys not winning anything, to tha guys coming bac and going big this year... i'll b defending sale creek till tha day i die... so u gotta problem wit it u just gonna have to shut up and live wit it

think ur funny dont ya? well i'll go ahead n tell ya... i'm like one of the first people to dis on sale creek in the past... but the guys have come a really long way this year and made me bite me tongue... so if ur gonna say ne thing else about them make sure u see a game first and not the bull crap that's on here

buddy u better believe i defend sale creek... i proud of them... they've all come along way, having bac n tha day the guys winning championships, to tha guys not winning anything, to tha guys coming bac and going big this year... i'll b defending sale creek till tha day i die... so u gotta problem wit it u just gonna have to shut up and live wit it

so let me get this straight. you're one of the first people to diss sale creek, yet you're going to defend them until you die.

and i guess by "going big" you mean winning 10-12 games and finishing 4th in the district. i guess after losing to richard hardy twice last year after 8 years of dominance (low point of the program), actually having a double digit season will be going HUGE. who needs district championships when you can win 10 games!

Edited by ucantcme