Riverdale @ Cookeville

No you won't. It would be a 1 1/2 hour drive without all of the 'Boro traffic and game/Friday traffic in Cookeville.

Dont forget the long line at the ticket counter. Hope you already got your tickets.

Thanks guys! Do you know if I will be able to pick that station up in Gallatin?

Good Luck Cavs!!

Probably not!! The station can be picked up locally and that is about it.

5 hours and 15 minutes till gametime!!!!!!! Cavs, show everyone what you can do, cause people can talk and talk for days, that is why you play the game. CHS-21 RHS-17 GO CAVS!!!!!!! :thumb:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookevile loses. :| I hate it when I'm right. :| Too bad SQUAD. You were wrong too Devilfanatic. :(

WARRIORS WIN!

Why don't you go play in the street! At least we know how to get to the 3rd round. All you know how to do is get on hear and run your mouth about other teams that you don't even belong on the same field with! When your team loses, you make every excuse in the world why it happened. No excuses from us tonight, we got beat by a team that just played better than we did. Remember, the only good things that ever came out of Sparta are Highway 111 and Highway 42!

From what I hear, it was a great game tonight. Riverdale was just able to put together a great drive at the end. They never had more than a 7 point lead all night. Congrats to the Warriors on a great win! I thought we could do it, but you guys were just a little too strong at the end. :|

To my CAV's, great season guys! You gave Riverdale one heck of a time! Remember what I've said all along, no matter what happens on the field, we are all very proud of you! You seniors have given us a great ride for the past 3 years, and you put together the 2 best seasons in school history! Thanks from all of us!

Fuggs, thanks for the game updates tonight and all season for that matter. I really wanted to make it in for more games than I did, but my football and work schedules just wouldn't allow it. You made it a little easier to take not being there. And NO Matt cannot come live with you and play there. Maybe one day I'll be able to move back home, then we can talk about it! Love you man! :(

Edited by stlrcoach

Why don't you go play in the street! At least we know how to get to the 3rd round. All you know how to do is get on hear and run your mouth about other teams that you don't even belong on the same field with! When your team loses, you make every excuse in the world why it happened. No excuses from us tonight, we got beat by a team that just played better than we did. Remember, the only good things that ever came out of Sparta are Highway 111 and Highway 42!

From what I hear, it was a great game tonight. Riverdale was just able to put together a great drive at the end. They never had more than a 7 point lead all night. Congrats to the Warriors on a great win! I thought we could do it, but you guys were just a little too strong at the end. :lol:

To my CAV's, great season guys! You gave Riverdale one heck of a time! Remember what I've said all along, no matter what happens on the field, we are all very proud of you! You seniors have given us a great ride for the past 3 years, and you put together the 2 best seasons in school history! Thanks from all of us!

Fuggs, thanks for the game updates tonight and all season for that matter. I really wanted to make it in for more games than I did, but my football and work schedules just wouldn't allow it. You made it a little easier to take not being there. And NO Matt cannot come live with you and play there. Maybe one day I'll be able to move back home, then we can talk about it! Love you man! :o

I wouldn't have ran my mouth, but several Cav fans were saying how they were going to win and I knew it just wasn't going to happen. Riverdale is too good. Cookeville had a good year. They just are not the best in the state. :o

You forgot 3 other great things that have come out of Sparta. THREE state championships.

Edited by 85warrior