Lipscomb Vs. Covington

Ham83

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mustanglogob3.jpg

The Tennessee Titans Honored the David Lipscomb High School Defensive Unit this past Monday Night on the Jeff Fisher Show as their Player of the Game. You can read the story and see the pictures at The Mustangfanpage.

Is Covington out of school this week? We have been trying to send emails and calls but no answers. Still looking for Roster, Stats and information on the Chargers.

You can get a roster out of the TSSAA playoff program. There should be a box in the ticket booth.

Dr. Justice is Capt. Truth :thumb:

"Or is he"????? :D:thumb:

Go find some other thread to ruin for everyone you idiot!!!!

These are the facts.

1.) I have no idea who Capt. Truth is.

2.) Catfish-Hunter enjoys calling people idiots!!!!

3.) David Lipscomb has one of the best defenses in the state.

These are the questions

1.) How have I ruined this thread?

2.) What do they run on defense? I have heard of everything from a 3-3 Monster, 3-4, and a 4-3.

Guest catfish-hunter

First of all, he is not.

Secondly, could someone who supposedly monitors these boards, please step in and remove this catfishhunter persons postings. He consistantly shows his respect for others by calling them "idiots" and "morons". Others have had there posting rights taken away for much less than this. While I, not anyone else I have witnessed, have done anything more than post our opinions, this fellow has insulted patron after patron to your board..............or

has he?????????????? :thumb:

I hope I do get kicked off of this site becuase if that does happen I'll be like you and go get 18 new screen names to talk about the same nonsense every week of the year.

You have described yourself in your previous post for me therefore I don't need to say anymore to you :thumb:

Good Luck To The Chargers...From The Obion Co. Central Rebels....

It's only fitting that a team from the toughest 3A region in the state has made it to the semi-finals....Region 7-3A....Where the big boys play!!!!!!

See ya next week in The 'Boro!!!!!!

...............................................................................................................................Ill second that "Backinthaoc"....BY far the Toughtest Region 3 aaa in the state... 6 of the 7 teams in this region would have made it this far..from the DHS Golden Trojans...COVINGTON WE"RE WITH YOU !!.. GO CHARGERS!! :rolleyes: