Huntingdon @ Goodpasture

DeeVon

I think that "Boo" will be the difference in this game. Goodpasture is very big and strong up the middle. You will not run with much success up the middle with Donald. Now running outside with Boo and some misdirection plays will be the answer for Huntoington.

Huntington 28

Goodpasture 24

I bet Donald still strikes it up the middle a few times. I believe Goodpasture is big & strong in the middle, but Donald has a little size too.

I guess that I'm the only one that thinks like this, but I still hate to see private schools in public playoffs. I know the TSSAA has used the # system, but still think they need to be in Div II. With that said, Huntingdon wins by 20.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Donald is too much for Goodpasture. Huntingdon will win, but it will be close. Goodpasture is like all good private schools they don't usually make a lot of mistakes and play solid defense. Although Milan is known for its tough 5-2 defense, thats where Chris Donald comes in....he's tough...

Huntingdon- 28

Goodpasture- 17

12yr.oldchamps.... Not trying to put any pressure on us eh?? Again great game Friday night between the Bulldogs and Mustangs. Great fans and tradition.

Stop and think about the play calling of Morris. If he runs the ball with a timeout left and 35 odd seconds on the clock in the 1st matchup and Milan scores we would have finished third and would have had to play both Milan and Westview away from the friendly confines of Paul Ward Stadium.. Would we be where we are now? Purely speculation I guess.

It just shows everybody how tough our region was this year. I personally don't think anybody else says Milan was in a rebuilding year this year. Man they were tough, tough, tough.

12yr.oldchamps.... Not trying to put any pressure on us eh?? Again great game Friday night between the Bulldogs and Mustangs. Great fans and tradition.

Stop and think about the play calling of Morris. If he runs the ball with a timeout left and 35 odd seconds on the clock in the 1st matchup and Milan scores we would have finished third and would have had to play both Milan and Westview away from the friendly confines of Paul Ward Stadium.. Would we be where we are now? Purely speculation I guess.

It just shows everybody how tough our region was this year. I personally don't think anybody else says Milan was in a rebuilding year this year. Man they were tough, tough, tough.

The old saying that football is a game of inches is true. Were they rebuilding this year? Many have said that but I thougt all along we were better overall this year than last. We just didn't have that breakaway speed this year. Our biggest loss was not having Daylan covering that ground in the secondary.

Milan will be tougher next year, but the bad thing is, so will Huntingdon. :thumb: Region 7-2A is and will continue to be brutal.

Milan/Huntingdon will meet again next year in the quarters and it will probably be for the state title

Good luck this week.

Go Stangs, go up there and whip them...We have Camden fans welcomed them into our stadium and they showed no class and they were very rude...Shut them up and bring a victory home to West Tennessee...

You went to a different game than I did. The Goodpasture fans were first class and their students were too.

I do not know a great deal about Goodpasture. Who are some of their key players we need to be looking for? I also want to know how they were rude? I have very very close ties with this school, not their football team. :thumb:

I will tell you this I have 2 sons on the Camden team and yes they did beat us, but for some of these boys one of which was mine that was his last high school football game and the fans in the crowd were singing, "hey hey hey good bye, over and over and over....Some of the fans yelled at our boys...my son did say that goodpasture players had the best sportsmanship they had ever played against...It was just their crowd and how rude we thought it was of them to be singing this to our boys.....When it is their last game I hope someone throws it back in their face and sings to them...I will laugh when they are standing there with their children who will never put on a High school football uniform again and maybe they will have to listen to someone rub in a win...Bad thing is everyone talked about Camden being redneck.....I will say it again, Beat Goodpasture and Beat them good....Go Mustangs.....

You went to a different game than I did. The Goodpasture fans were first class and their students were too.

Obviously you didnt know what you were talking about last week and you sure dont know what you are talking about this week....find a post that you actually know something about.....