Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

i want to wish all my friends i've met and made this year from livingston academy a very happy thanksiving including ladad#20 and oldcat fan and the rest who thanked my brother and i for our support this year.i won't be able to attend this weeks game due to internal problems at work not involving me but preventing me from going to the game but you better believe i will be there in spirit and people can update me my cell is 865 661 6411 and i'd love to join the livingston quarterback club my e-mail is wow1029@aol.com if anyone can tell me how.again god bless all your wildcat fans.your friend and fan,aaron

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BAD NEWS

Mike Jones-Laurie has been out all this week and is not expected to play.After hurting himself in knoxville.

That's not good... he provided a huge burst in the Catholic game, among other games this year for LA. Shame that he won't be able to play.

Bought my ticket for the game today... plan on getting there no less than an hour before kickoff... that may even be too late, eh? :lol:

Edited by jtidwell

Bought my ticket for the game today... plan on getting there no less than an hour before kickoff... that may even be too late, eh? :blink:

I plan on being there around 4:30. Any body know if there is going to be any LA tailgating before the game. :lol: By the way I thought that you said that you were staying home and giving updates? :lol:

Call me a "total girl" cuz I know so little about football....or maybe the way y'all are talkin' is the way Coach T is supposed to be but isn't the whole point to support YOUR team and not be little kids about the other. C'mon now....we both hope we come out of Friday on our way to the Big Dance but being babies on here isn't gonna get anyone anywhere!!! *deep breath* okay....Hummel has vented!

We both obviously have some excellent players on some excellent teams or we wouldn't be here....it comes down to faith, heart, and determination...All things are possible for those who believe to paraphrase the Good Book so ...I for one intend to come out Friday nite in my layers of clothing with my heart full of love and pride for my boys....and intend to show hospitality to Notre Dame, in fine Hogeye tradition.

Whew! I feel better :lol: please excuse my random fussin'....if you know me...you know it's common :blink:

Have a blessed Thanksgiving and remember we do have a LOT to be thankful for!!!!

God Bless!!!!!

LOL!!! Random...wow we really do rub off on you hummel.

unapproved website.com's computer generated matchup...................

PROJECT A MATCHUP

at Notre Dame (Chattanooga, TN)

[2005] Notre Dame (Chattanooga, TN) 21, [2005] Livingston Academy (Livingston, TN) 17

at Livingston Academy (Livingston, TN)

[2005] Livingston Academy (Livingston, TN) 19, [2005] Notre Dame (Chattanooga, TN) 17

at neutral site

[2005] Notre Dame (Chattanooga, TN) 20, [2005] Livingston Academy (Livingston, TN) 17

Lets see how close the predicted 19-17 is?

at the quarter back club meeting they said they held aprox 1000 and the home side held aprox 2500, there will be standing room only so everyone better get there early if u want a seat. LA fans lets make some noise friday night for these boys, they seem to play better under the noise, so all the LA fans come ready to roar 4 QTR's. To the LA players pray up, practice up and stay focused and this game will be yours.....good luck LA!

ND players and Fans have a save trip to Hogeye country!!

No way either of those are correct. I would say the visitors side holds about 500 (as Rocking Chair said)...and the home side maybe 1250...at the most. That would make those figures about half right. Good luck to the Wildcats. You've come this far...one at a time now. I guess you can throw away that "Scrimmage Team of the Fall" title...that's no longer valid. :thumb: