Notre Dame @ Livingston Academy

As a teacher at Livingston Academy and the cheer coach, please except my deepest apologies for the rude and completely UNACCEPTABLE behaviors exhibited by some of our "fans". Had we known about it, it would have been dealt with quickly. We do NOT encourage or tolerate that infantile behavior at LA! :blink:

But on the up side....WOW!!! to the ND fans!!! You were AWESOME! I was in awe...

That was a great football game, as far as I can tell, on both sides! It was worth the cold toes and wind burned cheeks!

C'mon boys...let's do this one more 'gin.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a fan on the Irish side I would like to say that I was extremely proud of the turn out for the game and couldn't be more proud of our team....they have come a long way in three years.....

As for the rudeness of other fans (irish included) that is to be expected from teenagers...it is unfortunate but it happens.....

Both teams are exceptional and ND should hold their heads high because they are AWESOME!!!

Edited by TrueNDfan

I just hope Wilson Cates and his football team can get a ring...I myself am an Irish fan....It didn't matter whose fans were worse....Fans are fans and thats that........And if you got beat then take it like a man and quit whining about it..This includes that whining white house fan and charlie murphy....Good Luck LA.....beat the crap out of Lipscomb!!!!!

I just want to know one thing from Notre Dame. How did you not know that Cates was that good? How did you not know that LA was that good? Did you not watch film on LA? If you did you would have saw how good Cates and LA are cause every game is Cates highlight film. I know that you guys hadn't heard anything about us but did you not scout us or anything. Your defense looked like ya'll didn't even know that we ran the option. I get the feeling that ND overlooked HogEye bigtime and thought this would be an easy win cause we had a bad record. I could be wrong but that is the feeling I get in my gut.

By the way, Cates is the man ain't he? I just expected more from the "WALL" than that. It looked like you guys expected to roll over us or something.

You guys did have a very solid football team though. I have to give you credit. The hail mary play was amazing. It was crazy.

Where was the wall last night? did anyone see it? that wall looked like a pickett fence to me. anyways congrats to LA lets work hard this next week and go to the big dance.

and by the way i might have charlie murphy's phone number. i suggest all hog-eye fans give him a call and make sure he knows what happened last night.

1-423-413-2192

As a teacher at Livingston Academy and the cheer coach, please except my deepest apologies for the rude and completely UNACCEPTABLE behaviors exhibited by some of our "fans". Had we known about it, it would have been dealt with quickly. We do NOT encourage or tolerate that infantile behavior at LA! :thumb:

But on the up side....WOW!!! to the ND fans!!! You were AWESOME! I was in awe...

That was a great football game, as far as I can tell, on both sides! It was worth the cold toes and wind burned cheeks!

C'mon boys...let's do this one more 'gin.

Nice post. Wilson Cates was the difference. No doubt. As for the wall, LA beat the ND team that was on the field. That's all that needs to be said about that. Good luck and congratulations to both teams.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

Charlie Murphy is sad this morning, because ND got spanked like bad kid in wal-mart.

What was all that trash about ND being good? The "Wall" that wasn't even a speen bump.

Notre Dame who??

Wilson Cates Rushing: 196yd, 3 Rushing TD's, 1 passing TD, carry

1 INT Retun for TD, Avg...9.8 yds per carry

Jake Reeder Rushing: 128 yd, 1 TD

Jamie Vaughn Rushing: 73yd, 1TD

Jake Peterman 1 passing TD

48 points.... not bad for a team that only allowed 69 points all season

I guess ND will have the case of the Chicago Cubs....Wait till next year!!

Charlie Murphy ND is out like a fat kid in dodgeball

Rocking Chair, tell these idiots who Charlie picked to win this game. I believe it was LA. And if you consider 6'5'', 290 fat then Charlie is fat. Good Luck to LA, if you win state you can put the trophy next to your region champ trophy, oops I mean runner up trophy, oops. State Champs , that will mean 5 teams can claim that they are better than the champs. Thats funny