David Lipscomb vs Livingston Academy

swipper

No joke HIGHSCHOOL. Coach Danny McCoin ( previous head coach and off. cord at LA ) played QB with the Detroit Lions until a life threatening neck injury forced him to retire. So Joe Blow that. Wow you all really have a coach that played for Penn State. How will LA compete with that. Will he be on the field playing too. I hope he's fast b/c when Cates breaks loose on a option, interception,punt return, kick-off return, a fumble or a fake punt you better hope he can catch him.

Rocking Chair, I believe he is not bragging about a coach that attended Penn State. Rather, he is mocking your small town ignorance and blatant disregard for college football tradition. Your arguing only further proves your ignorance. His original post was a joke on you saying "WE ARE LA." A cheer that was made popular at Penn State as the student section chants "WE ARE" followed by the alumni and fans chanting "PENN STATE." No one really cares that anyone on your team played for the Lions just like no one really cares any of DL's coaches played at Penn State. Unlike the rest of your LA friends, he is not that conceited...

DL is Penn State,

Harrington is a loser,

Rings allow for talk.....

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocking Chair, I believe he is not bragging about a coach that attended Penn State. Rather, he is mocking your small town ignorance and blatant disregard for college football tradition. Your arguing only further proves your ignorance. His original post was a joke on you saying "WE ARE LA." A cheer that was made popular at Penn State as the student section chants "WE ARE" followed by the alumni and fans chanting "PENN STATE." No one really cares that anyone on your team played for the Lions just like no one really cares any of DL's coaches played at Penn State. Unlike the rest of your LA friends, he is not that conceited...

DL is Penn State,

Harrington is a loser,

Rings allow for talk.....

OH so your saying he's being a little smart like you. Who pulled your chain anyway. Do you have a dog in this fight. Save me all the talk about Penn State please. Joe Pa is a legend no doubt and he will have no bearing on this game. If you and HIGH SCHOOL HAIRY are anything like your team it's going to be a pleasure kicking your tails come saturday. Don't walk with your noses up in the air if it rains you might drown. And don't pat yourself on your back so hard you might break your arm.

So I guess you want a little respect for having a ring well la ti da. The only respect you will get from me is IF your team wins and until then why don't you rich ex-players quit razing a bunch of hs kids and being so sarcastic.

Edited by Rocking Chair

OH so your saying he's being a little smart like you. Who pulled your chain anyway. Do you have a dog in this fight. Save me all the talk about Penn State please. Joe Pa is a legend no doubt and he will have no bearing on this game. If you and HIGH SCHOOL HAIRY are anything like your team it's going to be a pleasure kicking your tails come saturday. Don't walk with your noses up in the air if it rains you might drown. And don't pat yourself on your back so hard you might break your arm.

So I guess you want a little respect for having a ring well la ti da. The only respect you will get from me is IF your team wins and until then why don't you rich ex-players quit razing a bunch of hs kids and being so sarcastic.

Oh no, no respect from the great Rocking Chair...

I might even wear my 'respect' on my hand Saturday for you. If you want a glimpse I'll meet you somewhere. I'm not 'razing' (or razzing) any high school kids. I think it will be a great game between two good football teams. I am just responding to the cockiness of a fan base that has been nowhere in football history.

Would you have any more cliches to use if I told you I am not even an ex-player?

highschoolfan said it best. This is not about razzing you. This is about the 13 pages of jargon your people have put on this board.

Edited by hsfball

Oh no, no respect from the great Rocking Chair...

I might even wear my 'respect' on my hand Saturday for you. If you want a glimpse I'll meet you somewhere. I'm not 'razing' (or razzing) any high school kids. I think it will be a great game between two good football teams. I am just responding to the cockiness of a fan base that has been nowhere in football history.

What's wrong for a fan base that is just excited for their team. A team that is not as fortunate as your team. WE don't have the best things that money can buy. We are just a rural town with working class people. So yes it is a big deal to them to play against a superior team like DL. But you know you put your pants on just like we do one leg at a time. It's not about money it's how you play the game. I'm just responding to the arrogance of some rich brat with the silver spoon in his mouth. Oh mummie and diddie. muffie left me for Carlton I just have to get that new Neil Diamond tape I just gotta.

Would you have any more cliches to use if I told you I am not even an ex-player?

highschoolfan said it best. This is not about razzing you. This is about the 13 pages of jargon your people have put on this board.

You don't have to read it or respond to it if you don't wanna.

highschoolfan, I know you must vent your frustration in some form or manner.... My guess is: 1. Your either a father of a son who ovulates more than your daughter and can't stand the fact that he wears white leather belts, hip-hugger jeans, and a flipped-up-collar pink polo to work at abercrombie and fitch!!! OR 2. You are that white leather belt, hip-hugger jean, and flipped-up-collar wearin abercrombie and fitch employee that did make the team a couple years ago and played slap hands on the sideline while holdin up four fingers during the 4th quarter(just to fit in).

Same goes for you bombsquad!! Which one do you fall under?

highschoolfan, I know you must vent your frustration in some form or manner.... My guess is: 1. Your either a father of a son who ovulates more than your daughter and can't stand the fact that he wears white leather belts, hip-hugger jeans, and a flipped-up-collar pink polo to work at abercrombie and fitch!!! OR 2. You are that white leather belt, hip-hugger jean, and flipped-up-collar wearin abercrombie and fitch employee that did make the team a couple years ago and played slap hands on the sideline while holdin up four fingers during the 4th quarter(just to fit in).

Same goes for you bombsquad!! Which one do you fall under?

If you read up like 12inches on your screen, your question is answered. Unfortunately it isn't either of the choices in your fantasy world. However, those are good descriptions of a lot of tools on this board.

O K.....that's it...I can't take this geography butchery anymore. First of all, there is West Tn, MIDDLE TN, and of course East Tn. If you pull out the old mapquest, You can easy see/read that Trousdale co is smack in the middle or almost in the same spot in the MIDDLE as Murfreesboro. Also Livingston is considered Middle Tn and is covered by all MIDDLE TN media. I think what you mean is that MIDDLE TN football is the toughest. ....and I feel like Middle Tn teans will do even better this week because the winner in 3a is from MIDDLE Tn. Livingston will see its toughest defense all year

Look....I do know a little about Geography....yes the state is divided into three divisions but from a football playoff perspective there are two divisions....east and west....and the east bracket will dominate....you need to look at a bracket and you will see there is only east and west.....I have never seen the middle Tennessee bracket so will you please post that part of the bracket...some way the Knox Sent. did not show that one........Trousdale, Alcoa, Livingston, Maryville, Oakridge...are all from the east bracket......and we all know "

when the leaves hit the ground"

the east "bracket" teams will wear all the crowns,

in the old Murfressboro town

Look....I do know a little about Geography....yes the state is divided into three divisions but from a football playoff perspective there are two divisions....east and west....and the east bracket will dominate....you need to look at a bracket and you will see there is only east and west.....I have never seen the middle Tennessee bracket so will you please post that part of the bracket...some way the Knox Sent. did not show that one........Trousdale, Alcoa, Livingston, Maryville, Oakridge...are all from the east bracket......and we all know "

when the leaves hit the ground"

the east "bracket" teams will wear all the crowns,

in the old Murfressboro town

Yes you do know a little...very little.......and we all are so much dumber having seen your post.

Edited by bulldog69

Yes you do know a little...very little.......and we all are so much dumber having seen your post.

Well after reading all your post last week and this I thought if I dumb things down a little you may be able to understand....

now back to football....Cates vs Elrod should be quite a show....Cates will be so much quicker on the turff

Time for updates!

1. A flurry of activity last night in the late hours, must be alumni at college, who else post that late on coacht, well besides catfish-hunter.

2. GreenbrierCat02 and BombSquad have kissed and made up, BUT the Bomb and Charlie Murphy are going to go at it.

3. LA still smackin

4. DL still justifing

These are the facts!